Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 02:43 PM

Shadow People

This book I've been reading off & on touches on 'shadow people '. Apparently more people are getting the nerve to talk about them where they were afraid to before.

They are not considered ghosts, per se, but shadowy, non descriptive entities. Sounds like the true boogie man.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/trueg...dow-people.htm
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 03:23 PM

Re: Shadow People

How about you AC have you experienced this?

I think you have to be tuned in to experience it - and I am not so haven't experienced anything like it (yet).

I think there is so much more to this world/universe than we can experience through our obvious senses.

I had an interesting thought some months ago about the idea of parallel universes and the idea that we're seamlessly moving back and forwards between them (without our "obvious" knowledge) and maybe people who suffer schizophrenia don't move back and forwards seamlessly and the voices are from other parallel universes.

Hey what do I know - but I am intrigued by the whole idea.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 03:40 PM

Oooh I love open minded people. Anyways no I'm not tuned into ghosts, etc & would probably have an accident if I saw one, lol including shadow people.

I'm just intrigued like you are & I forget if the attached article mentions it but I have read that if there are parallel dimensions, 'we' might be shadow people to others. Very fascinating.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 06:54 PM

I'm open minded AC but nothing has ever happened to me which leads me to believe in the supernatural (or whatever you care to call it).
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 06:59 PM

I've seen spirits - but mine come in bottles labelled Gin, Whiskey, Brandy, Rum & Vodka.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I've seen spirits - but mine come in bottles labelled Gin, Whiskey, Brandy, Rum & Vodka.
Same here UJ, Shadow People, I bet you are Hank Marvin UJ.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 07:06 PM

Those kind of spirits make you fall down though.

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Baxter8
Somerset

31-07-2014, 07:08 PM

Nothing has ever happened to me but I am still open to the possibility.

There are things I guess which could be interpreted this way - I felt something brush past my calf and I remember thinking it was my dog who I had lost some weeks previously or it could have been something completely unrelated.

I like to think there is something mysterious in our world that scientists haven't yet discovered.

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I'm open minded AC but nothing has ever happened to me which leads me to believe in the supernatural (or whatever you care to call it).
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
Those kind of spirits make you fall down though.

Only if one imbibes to excess Sandy darlin'.

One tequilla, two Tequilla, three tequilla, floor. !!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2014, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
..nor me Alan and if it did I would attribute it to natural phenomena or hormones

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top