Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 05:49 PM

Nudism

Ive just posted a joke on here that was on Facebook today and it made me lol. It made me think about posting this topic.

Have you ever been on a nudist beach and would you or could you or is it out of the question?

We came across a nudist area at the end of the beach last year, and I can tell you I'll never look at a large pork sausage in the same light again . There was a guy in the water, strutting his stuff and was obviously very proud of it. That vision is still imprinted in my mind

It's not for me, but is it for you?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 05:51 PM

Re: Nudism

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Ive just posted a joke on here that was on Facebook today and it made me lol. It made me think about posting this topic.

Have you ever been on a nudist beach and would you or could you or is it out of the question?

We came across a nudist area at the end of the beach last year, and I can tell you I'll never look at a large pork sausage in the same light again . There was a guy in the water, strutting his stuff and was obviously very proud of it. That vision is still imprinted in my mind

It's not for me, but is it for you?
I bet you know my answer ...... NO !
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:00 PM

Alice,
If Large pork sausage is a euphemism for his todger, any self respecting nudist group would have it out with him.
It's not on.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:01 PM

Well I wouldn't do it cos I'd only up with bruised knees running along the beach
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:06 PM

No way! I just cannot understand why people choose to do it.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

29-07-2014, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Alice,
If Large pork sausage is a euphemism for his todger, any self respecting nudist group would have it out with him.
It's not on.
It certainly didn't resemble a chipolata . I must also add he had a beautiful naked female by his side. He was definitely a poser though. The proof was in the pudding ........
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:23 PM

This was on AOL news this morning:

When 744 swimmers took off their clothes and plunged into the sea off the New Zealand coast last year, the world’s largest co-ordinated skinny dip made it into the Guinness Book of Records.

When two men attempted the same in Crawfordsburn, County Down last week they were threatened with inclusion in a markedly different volume: the sex offenders’ register.

In what campaigners called a gross example of “pushing the prudery bandwagon”, the case of the “Belfast Lough Two” has been passed to the public prosecutor’s office for a decision on whether they should be charged with indecent exposure.

Pictures appeared on social media last week showing a man emerging from the sea with his hands over his privates to be greeted by two (fully clothed) police officers.

“NOT a good idea, we are treating this kind of behaviour extremely seriously and will be continuing to take action against anyone who decides to do the same,” said the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) on Facebook.

“There are young children in these areas too. You could end up with a Criminal Record and placed on the Sex Offender Register.”

The prosecutor’s office has yet to decide on whether to bring charges, but the response to the police’s intervention has been largely critical. Beneath the PSNI’s Facebook post, one local wrote: “The last time I seen any skinny dippers was when I was 6 years of age. Funny enough it was 12 off duty police officers all drunk at a party at a caravan.”

The posting has prompted one naturist group to record an official complaint against the language used by the force, which it warned would have a “chilling” effect on others taking advantage of the weather to strip this summer.

“There have been lots of threats, harassment and so on, but it’s a fair while since there have been any prosecutions that we know about,” Malcolm Boura of British Naturism said. “It’s caused a lot of concern in naturist circles. Amongst our members, to say they’re irate about it is an understatement. Bloody furious would be the words for it.”

British Naturism has complained to two other police forces over comments that it claims unfairly criminalise nudists. These incidents included The World Naked Bike Ride in Clacton, Essex last month, when organisers came under pressure to abandon the event.

Campaigners say that police are more zealous in cracking down on skinny dipping in Northern Ireland and Scotland. Earlier this month a couple in Haddington, East Lothian. allegedly ran naked through the countryside, crossing barbed wire fences and walls, after being spotted skinny dipping at a beauty spot. They were arrested two miles away.

Nudists can be prosecuted under the Public Order Act, for outraging public decency or causing a public nuisance, according to guidance issued by the Crown Prosecution Service. However it said that a “balance needs to be struck between the naturist’s right to freedom of expression and the right of the wider public to be protected from harassment, alarm and distress”.

The only reference to the Sex Offenders’ Register in the CPS guidance is under “flasher’s law – a section of the Sexual Offences Act which requires a “person to intentionally expose their genitals and intend that someone will see them and be caused alarm or distress”.

But the guidance says that naturists would not be guilty of the offence if their “intention is limited to going about his or her lawful business naked”.

The hot spots for naked bathing are along England’s south coast where some 10 beaches are used by naturists with the agreement of landowners.

Four years ago, 400 people went swimming off Rhossili beach on the Gower Peninsula in Wales in Britain’s largest burst of skinny dipping to raise money for two bastions of respectability, the National Trust and Marie Curie Cancer Care.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

29-07-2014, 06:53 PM

It's each to their own where nudism is concerned. I just cannot comprehend walking about stark naked in front of people. Apart from anything else I wouldn't inflict that on them. They'd be sleeping with the light on for weeks - eek . Seriously though, it's not for me and I felt really embarrassed last year. Some people are so proud of their bodies and want to flaunt it, so if you've got it why not flaunt it
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 06:54 PM

Our society has a funny attitude towards nudism.........in certain circumstances you'd accept it and even laugh at it, in other circumstances you'd call it lewd behaviour and say that they should be locked up. Personally I could have gone nude when I was young and well toned.......but not now.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

29-07-2014, 07:25 PM

Yes Alan, too many things go South these days

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top