Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 04:24 PM

Deep Thoughts

What deep thinkers men are...I mowed the lawn today. After doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing.' The reason I said that instead of saying, 'Just thinking,' is because she would have said, 'About what?' At that point I would have had to explain how men are deep thinkers about various topics and that would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking I came up with the answer to the question. Getting kicked in the nuts is definitely more painful than having a baby.

Here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." However, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think it might be nice to get another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 04:32 PM

Re: Deep Thoughts

That gave me a chuckle Joe..........thanks.
JoAnn
ohio united states
JoAnn is female  JoAnn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 05:04 AM

How true...no guy will EVER say that! LOL. I know several people I will be sharing this with tomorrow as I know they will have a good laugh
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2014, 07:37 AM

I just devoted a micro second of deep thought and concluded, what if a kick in the "Nuts" produced a bundle of joy, and someone too look after you in your old age?.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top