Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 03:39 PM

Oi, Mags!

I'm blaming you entirely for the fact that I now have two boxes of magnums in my freezer. If you hadn't mentioned magnums in a recent thread I would still be abstaining, but I couldn't resist...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 03:43 PM

Re: Oi, Mags!

Poor you - you could just look
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 03:47 PM

Mmmmm, I've just eaten one...Looking is definitely not a patch on eating...

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Mmmmm, I've just eaten one...Looking is definitely not a patch on eating...

I shall be joining you shortly - what has Mags started
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 03:50 PM

I'm blaming you entirely for the fact that I now have two boxes of magnums in my freezer. If you hadn't mentioned magnums in a recent thread I would still be abstaining, but I couldn't resist...
Ania if you can't manage to get through them you can always send them over to me

Just what you need this weather
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

23-07-2014, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Ania if you can't manage to get through them you can always send them over to me

Just what you need this weather
Oh, I can manage alright, Mags But it may just take me a bit longer to lose those last two pounds...And you know it's all your fault

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 03:57 PM

Oh, I can manage alright, Mags But it may just take me a bit longer to lose those last two pounds...And you know it's all your fault

You can walk it off by going to the shop to buy more Magnums

Now don't get too addicted with them that it that causes a shortage over here or I'll never forgive you!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

23-07-2014, 04:00 PM

You can walk it off by going to the shop to buy more Magnums

Now don't get too addicted with them that it that causes a shortage over here or I'll never forgive you!
Hmmm, if I walked to the shop to buy more I'd have to eat them on the way home or they would melt...so rather defeats the object.

On the other hand, if YOU eat enough to cause a shortage here my problem is solved!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

23-07-2014, 04:01 PM

Hmmm, if I walked to the shop to buy more I'd have to eat them on the way home or they would melt...so rather defeats the object.

On the other hand, if YOU eat enough to cause a shortage here my problem is solved!
Now you're talking, Ania .... sounds good to me!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

23-07-2014, 04:04 PM

Now you're talking, Ania .... sounds good to me!
Get munching those magnums, then, Magnum Mags!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top