Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2014, 10:19 PM

Fuming

As you know my marriage ended suddenly a few months ago but i wont go there .....well the proverbial has just hit the fan ....My wife's new partner has applied for a online loan using my wife as a named guarantor quoting MY ADDRESS as security as she is still named on the mortgage, all without saying anything including my ex ..It only came out when he said he wanted to see her payslips and she asked why ....well that is fraud in my book and she warned us in case it went through ...we have contacted the Loan company and warned them and cancelled the application.... we call him slimy ..slimy by name and slimy by nature ...he will get was coming to him now... how ??? i haven't yet decided ..lol
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2014, 10:26 PM

Re: Fuming

Oh dear, that is surely illegal, it´s a good job your wife warned you. Perhaps your wife is regretting leaving you now, she must have realised she´s taken up with a real loser.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2014, 10:27 PM

That is down right shocking,do you think you ought to get some legal advice on this ,?after all he could try else where for another loan.Perhaps your ex has now had a wake up call.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2014, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
As you know my marriage ended suddenly a few months ago but i wont go there .....well the proverbial has just hit the fan ....My wife's new partner has applied for a online loan using my wife as a named guarantor quoting MY ADDRESS as security as she is still named on the mortgage, all without saying anything including my ex ..It only came out when he said he wanted to see her payslips and she asked why ....well that is fraud in my book and she warned us in case it went through ...we have contacted the Loan company and warned them and cancelled the application.... we call him slimy ..slimy by name and slimy by nature ...he will get was coming to him now... how ??? i haven't yet decided ..lol
I hope she's seen the light and dumped him! What goes around comes around..
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2014, 10:39 PM

she has kicked him out, and she is def regretting what she has done , the grass wasn't greener ,,,as far as we know he has also been pushing he about physically...with regards as to the house that is extremely complicated on the legal side ...however we drew up 2 mutual contracts signed and got them witnessed ..she has stated that she will not touch the house as she wants to make a fresh start on her own , and she only wants her own possessions, However she does want her part of the property transferred into the children's name...solicitors are expensive and i am going to have to save up to do this legally ....In the meantime that slime-ball is a dead man walking as they say ...lol

PS despite all what has transpired ..I still feel for her and i would not let anything bad happen to her ..
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 06:47 AM

Keep your cool ukmartian, people like him aren't worth the effort. Yes solicitors are expensive, but a good one is worth it! If you can keep your relationship with your wife amicable (and it sounds like you still care for her) that will make things much easier in the long run. Good Luck.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 12:58 PM

Have a look at putting the whole house in Trust with the children named as beneficiaries and you and your ex as trustees.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
she has kicked him out, and she is def regretting what she has done , the grass wasn't greener ,,,as far as we know he has also been pushing he about physically...with regards as to the house that is extremely complicated on the legal side ...however we drew up 2 mutual contracts signed and got them witnessed ..she has stated that she will not touch the house as she wants to make a fresh start on her own , and she only wants her own possessions, However she does want her part of the property transferred into the children's name...solicitors are expensive and i am going to have to save up to do this legally ....In the meantime that slime-ball is a dead man walking as they say ...lol

PS despite all what has transpired ..I still feel for her and i would not let anything bad happen to her ..
And that makes you the better man.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 01:46 PM

Hope you can get this sorted Steve - I'm sure you will - good, positive thoughts to you x
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2014, 05:22 PM

How can he use a house that doesn't belong to him as security on a loan???
If there are co- owners of the house. one of them would have to sign, and then only their share could be used as security.

I don't understand how he has done it without forging a signature.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top