Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2014, 07:14 PM

Post Deletions?

Some of my inoffensive posts were deleted lately sending me into a rage once again. Is this likely to happen again soon? If it is then I would rather be banned outright cos no way will I put up with it without remonstrance. If you want me gone then say so or not say so and ban me but don't mess with my posts willy-nilly.

Admin edit
: please see Post 4 from Azz
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2014, 07:23 PM

Re: Post Deletions?

The solution is simple - follow our rules and treat threads with the respect they deserve.

Posting:

What?

Me ed hurts after reading this.
Is not a constructive post and adds very little to what the OP might consider a serious thread.

There's a time and place for everything, and if you are unable to judge this well yourself, we reserve the right to remove or move posts.

In future, if you have any questions about the moderating of this site, please use the Contact Admin section. Thanks.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2014, 07:35 PM

I can judge it fine. Losing your sense of humour?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2014, 07:41 PM

Maybe.

Maybe we should start a thread about 'off-topic' posts within discussions. I am happy if the community is happy.

I will post a thread when I get five mins. Actually, better still, I think we'll just move this one back to the open forum - and see what everyone else thinks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2014, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Some of my inoffensive posts were deleted lately sending me into a rage once again. Is this likely to happen again soon? If it is then I would rather be banned outright cos no way will I put up with it without remonstrance. If you want me gone then say so or not say so and ban me but don't mess with my posts willy-nilly.
[B]
[/URL]
Mark did those 'inoffensive posts ' contain the ones where you went back to threads and deleted 10 posts and added the words 'carrying out my own deletions' making a nonsense of the posts that replied to and quoted yours?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2014, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mark did those 'inoffensive posts ' contain the ones where you went back to threads and deleted 10 posts and added the words 'carrying out my own deletions' making a nonsense of the posts that replied to and quoted yours?
Nope, I was just p****** off.

You mods - or Azz - started it so I decided to go with the flow.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2014, 08:50 PM

So, where is the comeback?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

17-07-2014, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by meg ->
mark did those 'inoffensive posts ' contain the ones where you went back to threads and deleted 10 posts and added the words 'carrying out my own deletions' making a nonsense of the posts that replied to and quoted yours?
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

17-07-2014, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
So, where is the comeback?
Stop being such a misery guts Mark

There's a time and place for everything, sometimes, a more serious discussion is not the place for posts that just don't make any sense or add anything of value to the discussion.

Keep the jokey posts to the appropriate sections and everyone's happy.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2014, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Stop being such a misery guts Mark

There's a time and place for everything, sometimes, a more serious discussion is not the place for posts that just don't make any sense or add anything of value to the discussion.

Keep the jokey posts to the appropriate sections and everyone's happy.
Bollux. You are asking for it; let's face it .

Hey, don't look any further than Margaret Thatcher to see how power corrupts - never mind Hitler.

Lighten up. An over 50s forum? What makes you think you know more than us? Hey, how old are you by the way?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top