Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 04:55 PM

Road Rage

Apparently in Canada 8 out of 10 people admitted driving behaviour considered to be road rage.
Some guy in Toronto threw a heavy piece of metal out of his window into the driver's side window of another car that included an elderly parent & children. They all had to be treated for cuts from shattered glass plus the metal object itself. The cops finally found the guy that did it.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 05:30 PM

Re: Road Rage

I sometimes have a moan about other peoples' driving but I'd hardly call it road rage.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 05:54 PM

I have been known to suffer from "road minor annoyance" from time to time!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 06:15 PM

My son was attacked by a passenger in a car who suffered road rage ,the attacker was a non driver .My son suffered grazes and bruisers , and it took two people to pull the attacker off him ,the attacker then proceeded to kick and dent my sons car ,,, The Attacker got off with a Caution even though Police told us he had a previous record of Assault ..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 07:47 PM

Don't ask me why, but quite often I find it's women are up practically up your backside on the road. That disappoints me. It's mostly always women in their 4x4, with the kids in tow. Can't get you out of their way quick enough.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
My son was attacked by a passenger in a car who suffered road rage ,the attacker was a non driver .My son suffered grazes and bruisers , and it took two people to pull the attacker off him ,the attacker then proceeded to kick and dent my sons car ,,, The Attacker got off with a Caution even though Police told us he had a previous record of Assault ..
That is really sick!! Couldn't your son have pressed charges?
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

10-07-2014, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Don't ask me why, but quite often I find it's women are up practically up your backside on the road. That disappoints me. It's mostly always women in their 4x4, with the kids in tow. Can't get you out of their way quick enough.
Yes Gwyn, I've noticed that myself. The odd time when a dog has been left in a car in the heat & we call the police, if its a couple that come back to their car, it's the woman who has the big, trashy mouth!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
That is really sick!! Couldn't your son have pressed charges?
He could have ,the police took photos of his injuries,and so did i ,but the man was having other problems in his life and my son decided to let it go no further ..
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
He could have ,the police took photos of his injuries,and so did i ,but the man was having other problems in his life and my son decided to let it go no further ..
I'm not sure I would have been so generous Everyone has problems why do some get away with it and others have to cope
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

10-07-2014, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
I'm not sure I would have been so generous Everyone has problems why do some get away with it and others have to cope
That's right! Maybe he'll be the one that'll get it one day when he pulls this again. Before he actually kills someone like the idiot almost did on my original post.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top