Join for free
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 01:02 PM

Misleading descriptions !

I need special bedding to ease my neck and back problems, cost me a fortune so far.
Recently I ordered a pillow from Amazon, the seller described it as Microfibre filling, which I thought would be malleable for me by its description.
When I received it, it was in fact - hollowfibre
So I returned it, they collected.
Finally got a pillow sorted.
Now I want a microfiber topper, again ordered from Amazon, arrived this morning and again it is hollowfiber.
This has wasted my time and I have a huge box to contend with in my little flat. They are going to collect it on Monday.
Why - do they not ask - if an alternative would be OK, before - they SEND it !! They have wasted money sending the bloomin thing
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 01:46 PM

Re: Misleading descriptions !

Very annoying, I just had a similar thing with a much smaller item, a dog lead I ordered a longer one because Betty is so tiny a normal length leaves her dangling in mid air, they sent shorter one because long one was out of stock. It's going back and they can pay the postage !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2014, 11:40 PM

Re: Misleading descriptions !

How annoying Patsy & Julie. I think if something is out of stock, some firms just try to get you to accept anything, and it's not on.
To me, that's like asking for a large wholemeal loaf and being given a packet of crumpets instead!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top