Join for free
toyboyroy
South Wales
toyboyroy is male  toyboyroy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 03:40 PM

Appalling behaviour on both sides

I started the `Boozecruisers Thread` with the best of intentions but unfortunately I could not stay around as I was leaving the next day on a short break. I have just returned to find that it has rightly been closed by Azz for the petty little arguments that have arisen out of it.

First of all I would like to thank Admin for their understanding and their help in trying to find our lost friends.

Secondly I am sorry that a few original members think that we from another site are trying to take over this site, I am sure this is not our intention.

I for one would like to join in conversations, have a laugh or two or help in questions and answers and so forth.

Everybody has their own opinion of other members whether its good or bad, in this case, it was blown out of proportion and ended up hi-jacking and causing the thread to be closed down.

We as newcomers are not allowed Personal Messages until we have reached a certain number of posts, and from what I can understand, one or two of you original members think that we should not start a thread either.

Is it not possible to start over again with a clean slate and communicate in a civilised manner, you never know you may enjoy our company.

Hello, My name is Roy, I am a newcomer, Pleased to meet you.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 03:45 PM

Re: Appalling behaviour on both sides

Fair post Roy.
We did get off to a bad start its true - for me personally, I can only get along with people of a similar nature, whether on a forum or outside of it.
Outside - I keep a distance rather than get involved in company that is not for me.
That's what I do here too - if we keep a distance, no squabbling can occur.
I'm sure you will get along fine here - it wont be with 'everybody' as it is not for me - impossible, I would say ......
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 03:46 PM

Hello Roy - good to see you - come on in !
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 03:49 PM

Pleased to meet you too Roy
toyboyroy
South Wales
toyboyroy is male  toyboyroy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Fair post Roy.
We did get off to a bad start its true - for me personally, I can only get along with people of a similar nature, whether on a forum or outside of it.
Outside - I keep a distance rather than get involved in company that is not for me.
That's what I do here too - if we keep a distance, no squabbling can occur.
I'm sure you will get along fine here - it wont be with 'everybody' as it is not for me - impossible, I would say ......
Hi patsy,

Its whatever floats your boat, but I hope we can mull along with each other.

Roy
toyboyroy
South Wales

27-06-2014, 03:52 PM

Silver tabby, Honey,

Glad to be on board

Roy
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 04:16 PM

I missed all the action again.

Pleased to hear we're all playing nicely.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 04:18 PM

Yo matey, welcome back.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 04:26 PM

Hi there Roy. Nice to see you posting.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2014, 04:31 PM

Hi Roy,

As you rightly note, this has all been sorted

Whenever a large group join another, teething problems are to be expected - but generally you find that members sort out their differences very quickly and put them behind them just as fast.

With that said, I think it's best this thread is closed; if everyone keeps starting a thread about the past we won't be able to put it behind us

Let's focus on the future

Hope that's okay with everyone...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top