Join for free
Annabelle
Tasmania Australia
Annabelle is female 

26-06-2014, 07:53 AM

photo albumns

Look I know I am missing something obvious here - but where do you go to look at people's albums or gallerys - I have sort of worked out how to make one but I want to look at other people's
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 08:25 AM

Re: photo albumns

Originally Posted by Isadore ->
Look I know I am missing something obvious here - but where do you go to look at people's albums or gallerys - I have sort of worked out how to make one but I want to look at other people's

Annabelle darlin' - if you go into other member's 'profile' page, you should find the photos they've put into their albums there. F'r instance, click on my 'profile' and go have a look at the photos I took in Egypt, Cyprus and Belfast.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 08:28 AM

Anna, my dear old fruitcake;
Home - Health and Leisure - Your Photo's & Art - Old Photo's.

I've shown you mine, now you show us yours...

Annabelle
Tasmania Australia
Annabelle is female 

26-06-2014, 11:08 AM

Thanks for replys,

and that's another thing - how do I change my name back to Annabelle so it shows up the top instead of Isadore - I thought I had in my profile but nothing happened.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2014, 02:19 PM

You are unable to just change your name, you would have to ask Admin if you want to do that, as its part of the log in system ........
Annabelle
Tasmania Australia
Annabelle is female 

27-06-2014, 12:22 AM

Thanks Patsy

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top