Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 08:19 AM

Guilty Secrets

I have just got out of the bath, and donned a new set of clothing except for my socks, I could not be bothered to search for a fresh pair, and these are two days old, and stink.
Anyone else got a guilty secret?.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 08:40 AM

Re: Guilty Secrets

I'm just puzzled why you need socks on such a hot day - and a little bit disgusted ...
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 08:44 AM

I ALWAYS wear socks Eccles, except for in bed or in the shower. Feel half undressed without them. To answer your question Spitty, I do have guilty secrets but they are staying secret.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 10:50 AM

secrets are just that, secret!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 11:08 AM

Yuk, I tend to only wear socks when I walk the dogs and need my trainers, they are then in the washing pile never occurs me to use them twice.

Guilty secrets ? I have a few will I be divulging them ? Not on your life
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 11:37 AM

I have lots of secrets but I donīt feel guilty about having them
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I have just got out of the bath, and donned a new set of clothing except for my socks, I could not be bothered to search for a fresh pair, and these are two days old, and stink.
Anyone else got a guilty secret?.
I'm still in my smelly pjs and sumtimes wear them for a month at a time - but it ain't no secret cos I likes to stink . Trouble is the girly in this house keeps washing em as soon as I take em off.

Oh, and I loves to eat raw onion too ...
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 12:18 PM

I remember a friend telling me that whilst abroad on holiday, a elderly lady guest at the hotel complained that she had seen a British couple being intimate in the hotel groounds. When asked how she knew they were British, she said that the man was wearing Union Jack socks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Grumblewagon ->
I remember a friend telling me that whilst abroad on holiday, a elderly lady guest at the hotel complained that she had seen a British couple being intimate in the hotel groounds. When asked how she knew they were British, she said that the man was wearing Union Jack socks.

Then he wasn't a Gentleman, - a Gentleman ALWAYS removes his socks!!!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2014, 02:10 PM

I have LOTs of little secrets.. None are earth shattering though.. or very interesting. Guess the worst is my habit of picking my callous on my heel. ewwwwwwwww But I can't help it. But now you know that I rarely wear socks in the house.. ANd you know I'm in my house because I wouldn't pick my callous in public.. make sense?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top