Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 12:34 PM

Oh how embarrassing!

Just been on a little shopping expedition and got back to the multi-story car park as you do. There was a chap at the side of me paying for his ticket in the other machine, so he moved away first. When my ticket came out I followed him assuming he was going to the stairwell, so I was head down routing in my bag for my car keys and I could still see the chap moving in front of me. I followed him through a doorway only to be confronted by another chap who was shocked to see me to say the least - he was coming out of the gents toilet
I have never beat such a hasty retreat
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 12:35 PM

Re: Oh how embarrassing!

you should have gone to Specsavers!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 12:39 PM

Linda - did the same years ago in a cinema, I stood in the gents for that moment thinking I cant go out, people will see me coming outa there, then a guy walked in and I ran out !
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 12:40 PM

Yes, Specsavers comes to mind.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Linda - did the same years ago in a cinema, I stood in the gents for that moment thinking I cant go out, people will see me coming outa there, then a guy walked in and I ran out !
I didn't have time to think, I just beat the hell out of there as fast as I could.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Linden Tree ->
I didn't have time to think, I just beat the hell out of there as fast as I could.
I was considering climbing out the window !
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 12:56 PM

The most embarrassing thing I ever saw was in France..I was sitting outside a bar with my partner, and a lady came along with a dog..it was a pedestrian zone..
The dog obviously wasn't feeling too well..stooped down and released a large stream of liquid doggy-doo..The sort that was impossible to get up...and she walked on..
About 5 mins later..a man in a white suit who was reading a newspaper..skidded on it and fell onto his backside in it..as he tried to get up..he slipped in it again..this time onto his front...and ended up crawling out of the mess on his hands and knees..
Got up and tried to walk nonchalantly away..his white suit absolutely plastered in dog dirt..
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK

08-06-2014, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I was considering climbing out the window !
Didn't stay long enough to see if that would have been an option Patsy
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
The most embarrassing thing I ever saw was in France..I was sitting outside a bar with my partner, and a lady came along with a dog..it was a pedestrian zone..
The dog obviously wasn't feeling too well..stooped down and released a large stream of liquid doggy-doo..The sort that was impossible to get up...and she walked on..
About 5 mins later..a man in a white suit who was reading a newspaper..skidded on it and fell onto his backside in it..as he tried to get up..he slipped in it again..this time onto his front...and ended up crawling out of the mess on his hands and knees..
Got up and tried to walk nonchalantly away..his white suit absolutely plastered in dog dirt..
Poor man , i think i would have used some strong language,
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 01:18 PM

What some people will do to get a man . H

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top