Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2014, 03:15 PM

Centre Of Attention

Were you, are you the type of person who always had to be noticed at any cost?
Perhaps you thought you were, are funny but many others don't believe so.

I'm not & never will be at least not with a crowd, lol!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2014, 03:24 PM

Re: Centre Of Attention

for a minute when I read the title I thought it was about you
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2014, 03:27 PM

I'm more your shy and retiring melt into the crowd sort of person. Rather like AC.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

No, but I did like to entertain - cant stand dull people so like to put a spark into the proceedings.
If its a small get together then I try to get conversation going, I'm a good listener if interested, so its never been a problem for me.
If its dull - I leave
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Goodness me... No, far from it!

There are too many pompous people around who think they are better than others and delight in showing off how good they are at doing this and doing that .... why they feel they need the attention is beyond me. It's the same thing over and over again
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2014, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
I'm more your shy and retiring melt into the crowd sort of person. Rather like AC.
Don't like crowds meself, especially today .....
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2014, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
for a minute when I read the title I thought it was about you
Oh honey, now why in the world would you say something like that? When have I ever been a blowhard?
I don't believe I have

Could you explain in detail why you would say something so mean?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2014, 03:30 PM

there are always attention seekers, they stand out a mile, I prefer staying in the background and not becoming involved in their endless chatter
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

07-06-2014, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
No, but I did like to entertain - cant stand dull people so like to put a spark into the proceedings.
If its a small get together then I try to get conversation going, I'm a good listener if interested, so its never been a problem for me.
If its dull - I leave
Good for you Patsy, that's wonderful. Yes, I guess I try & do that but when the conversation gets going too much, I shy away again, oh boy, I'm a case
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2014, 03:37 PM

I'm more a one to one person, certainly can't talk a great deal in a crowd but am happy to listen to others chat and really if I become centre of attention I feel I have done something very wrong.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top