Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 05:22 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Especially for Harry - yes I do take rubbish photos. This bird is a sparrow but it's rear end feathers were white. Unfortunately it was out of focus.
I managed to try out my new Flymo yesterday and I like it. I only have small lawns and it took me only about 40 minutes to do the both of them. I'll trim round the edges today..............can't do both jobs in one session these days.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 05:55 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning everyone, clear skies here for a change, let's hope that it continues for a while.

Thanks for the rubbish photo Alan, I thought it must have been one of mine for a minute there...

Catching up on some gardening jobs this morning and seeing friends this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 06:14 AM

That picture confirmed - its early !
Good morning all
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Especially for Harry - yes I do take rubbish photos. This bird is a sparrow but it's rear end feathers were white. Unfortunately it was out of focus.
I managed to try out my new Flymo yesterday and I like it. I only have small lawns and it took me only about 40 minutes to do the both of them. I'll trim round the edges today..............can't do both jobs in one session these days.
Morning All.
Cheers Alan, I have thousands of these pic's, I am especially good at decapitating people.......
Looked out the window, and picking myself up from the floor it's sunny......
You know what day it is guys, it's beer in the fridge chilling day........
Hope all you lads and lasses have a fab day........

H
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 06:26 AM

Morning All! The sun is up and it's Gonna be a lovely Day (lovely Bith Withers) by the looks of it.

Glad you got your lawn cut Alan.

"I am especially good at decapitating people......."
Now why doesn't that surprise me H
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 08:02 AM

Morning all, thought I'd had to adjust my glasses there! Having an off day, Alan?

Well it's dry outside. Saw the weather forecast but was in kitchen so not paying attention. What's it going to be today?

Enjoy your day.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 08:50 AM

Morning everyone, lovely here too..
Is Summer here..lol
Im in work so a quick wave, enjoy ur day all,whatever ur up to.

Shazy..
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 09:03 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful warm sunny morning here.

Off to do my Cleaning job now.

Yesturday I saw a beautiful bird, I was in the kitchen and sitting on my windowseal looking at me, was this bird, it had a red head with white and blue, I think it was from the Finch family, could not take a photo of it, by time I got the camera out he would have gone, but I will look for the same one on the Internet and post it.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 09:52 AM

Happy Friday everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2014, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone.
Sue you are so lucky to see a RED HEADED WOODPECKER.
Fantastic site. Pity you couldn't get a photo of it.
They are from America.
It must have been blown here with
the gales we had over Winter. There has been quite a few
USA birds spotted that shouldn't be here. It you put that
on the net you would be inundated with Twitchers.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Take care and get your
cameras out

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top