Join for free
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 03:27 AM

Vale Doc Neeson

The lead singer of the Angels passed away today after a long battle with a brain tumour. He was 67.

The Angels hit "Am I ever going see your face again" became an anthem for youth and the refrain, which came from the audience in the 70s, lives to this day.

Farewell Doc

No Way... Get ****ed... **** off...

(apologies to the moderator but appropriate in this case)
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 11:54 AM

Re: Vale Doc Neeson

Foul language is never appropriate, Bruce.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Foul language is never appropriate, Bruce.
I am touched by your expression of empathy and sadness for his death.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
The lead singer of the Angels passed away today after a long battle with a brain tumour. He was 67.

The Angels hit "Am I ever going see your face again" became an anthem for youth and the refrain, which came from the audience in the 70s, lives to this day.

Farewell Doc

No Way... Get ****ed... **** off.

(apologies to the moderator but appropriate in this case)
Very macho Bruce.........but not very adult. People die Bruce it's a fact of life, some people, like yourself, will miss him while some people, like me, have never heard of him and therefore won't miss him.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top