Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 05:25 PM

All Change at Tesco

Our large store is going through major refurbishment, been about 3 weeks now and its a nightmare as most shelves are empty and its a struggle trying to find yer bits.
They said we have another 4 weeks to go till its finished.
Hope its worth it - anyone else experiencing the same ?
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 05:32 PM

Re: All Change at Tesco

The one near me needs a refurb, it's really grotty, they bought a piece of land to build a new one but then some bright spark discovered a public right of way!! No idea if they're building it now - good thing a new Morrisons has just opened close by although I tend to use the small local shops whenever possible.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 05:43 PM

Yes Patsy darlin' - they all do it from time to time just to confuse us all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yes Patsy darlin' - they all do it from time to time just to confuse us all.
Well they've done a good job so far
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

02-06-2014, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
The one near me needs a refurb, it's really grotty, they bought a piece of land to build a new one but then some bright spark discovered a public right of way!! No idea if they're building it now - good thing a new Morrisons has just opened close by although I tend to use the small local shops whenever possible.
Our Tesco was fine, built around 12 year back.
Saw on TV last week, they were doing this to rival Lidl and Aldi
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 06:10 PM

We've more than enough shops as it is, they do all this then pass the cost onto the customer!!
Sounds as though yours doesn't even need it, what a waste!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

02-06-2014, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
We've more than enough shops as it is, they do all this then pass the cost onto the customer!!
Sounds as though yours doesn't even need it, what a waste!
That's what I thought !
Be interesting to see the end result, seems silly to me, to put it mildly....
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 07:01 PM

Ours is a huge hypermarket! far too big and overwhelming, I just go directly to the aisles I usually shop in and bypass three quarters of the store
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 09:20 PM

And another 4 weeks before it's finished Patsy? they must be sticking to their motto "Every little helps" and doing it brick by brick.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2014, 09:21 PM

Tesco's popping up everywhere here, if not supermarkets then Metro,could desperately do with Asda or Morrissons!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top