Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 04:48 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Whitby harbour.
I had a lazy day yesterday after driving nearly 200 miles on Friday. We went to do our shopping in the morning and Sheila spent all afternoon baking, which is her hobby. Nice sausage rolls, eccles cakes, cup cakes and a sponge cake.............and then she tells me I should lose weight !!!
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 04:54 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Morning Alan, here we are again

Lovely photo of Whitby harbour not so keen on the hills though.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 06:12 AM

Morning Alan, seeing your Whitby photo reminds me i want to visit one of the Goth weekends, as they are great photo days.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 06:15 AM

Good morning everyone, white rabbits....

A much brighter start here today and a good forecast, so I may just waste it by lazing in the garden with the papers.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 06:44 AM

Good morning and another good picture
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 07:36 AM

Great to see you back from your holidays Alan, and a lovely photo too.

The Sun is shining here too and about time. No Sun at all yesterday and
for the last 5 days. Been really miserable.
Having a quiet day as I am not going out yet. My Son has gone to work
so I am on my own although I do have a good neighbour 2 doors away
so she is there If I need her.
Hope everyone has a nice day and take care.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 08:31 AM

Good morning fellow members on what is the first and probably only bright day for weeks.

I am going to make the best of it by doing lots of washing and getting on with painting the bathroom.
After a lot of blood sweat and tears I finally managed to box in around the loo yesterday so we are making progress .

Enjoy your day everyone
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 09:07 AM

Big groggy after last night. Sun seems to be shining though, as much of it I can stand whilst looking out the window. Still, lots to do today - as usual - bonfires - websites - and other stuff.

Have a gud un.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 09:23 AM

Good morning all.

Bright, sunny and warm here in Essex.

Lovely photo of Whitby Harbour Alan. I think i'll come round to your house and have a piece of that Sponge Cake!

Once again off to the M.I.L's after lunch.

Write later. Susie x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2014, 09:23 AM

Good morning all it's a beautiful 1st day of June here in the SW, not a cloud in the sky and the birds singing away....

I will also be taking advantage by doing all the washing today, it should dry in no time. Relaxing in the garden later

Enjoy your day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top