Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 04:51 AM

Good Morning Saturday

To anyone else unfortunate enough to be awake at this ungodly hour, Good Morning and what's your excuse?

Well the weather is dry at the moment so hopefully it will stay that way. Have a good weekend everyone
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 04:54 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Linton Falls near Grassington in the Yorkshire Dales.
After a cold, wet and windy holiday it's nice to be back. Last Saturday, as we travelled up the A1, the rain was torrential and driving was very difficult and last Wednesday we stayed in our digs all day until we went out for our evening meal as the weather was so bad. The rest of the time was a mix of dry and showers. Still, it was a break.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 05:05 AM

Lovely photo Alan, shame the weather spoiled your nice break.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 05:37 AM

That's a great shot.
Even when the weather's not at its best, it's got beauty to it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 05:58 AM

Good morning everyone and welcome back Alan, sorry to hear your break was a washout.....

Trying to catch up with some gardening jobs today after a week of rain here, and I've my Mum's lawns to do as well when I've got a minute, so at least I shouldn't need to go to the gym today.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 06:28 AM

IN SOMNIA, sounds like a minor Eastern European State, struggling to break free from it's protective neighbouring state of (insert name here)

Wet wet wet on England's favoured South Coast, but no sign of Marty Pellow .

The docks throb with cruise ships & all the frantic arrivals & departures of passengers draining every taxi cab for 30 miles around to transport the worn out travellers.

It's no joke enjoying one of these cruises, all that walking around the ship, the constant eating, the excursions the entertainment, shattering 7 or 14 days.

Then the de rigeur meal with the crew, ( the Captain).

Where's my melba toast?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 07:10 AM

Morning all. Oh I visit Insomnia, quite often. Also a place named Hed Ake. There now!

I've been on those torturous cruises. Oh, the force feeding of the tiny hot sausage rolls at afternoon tea, accompanied by scones, jam and cream, and cups of tea. I shudder at the memories...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 07:14 AM

Ey up, got confused here, by anther thread on the same theme! Wondered why Alan hadn't posted!

Good morning all, and Alan. Nice to see the photos back, and sorry the weather (darn you!) spoilt it.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2014, 08:19 AM

Hi Linda, are you also an early-morning riser. I normally get up about 4.30 am, wide awake, but I always have an afternoon nap when possible.
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK

31-05-2014, 08:34 AM

Morning Alan. Yes I wake up around 5am these days which wouldn't be so bad but I was still awake at 3.45am. You'd think a couple of large glasses of wine and a sleeping tablet would have done the trick. Maybe I should call a vet and get something to knock an elephant out!

I have had a couple of cat naps for about half an hour during the day this week, but won't be able to do that when I go back to work on Monday. But I could try, maybe no one would notice

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top