Join for free
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 07:25 AM

Work from home?

Just received an email about a job opportunity that can be carried out from home ...

Themify is looking for a customer service representative to join our team. This position will be responsible for customer inquiries/support, blog writing, and social media. The right candidate must have: good written communication skills, experience with WordPress (eg. how WordPress works) and social media (YouTube, Twitter and Facebook). Having experience with Themify products is a plus. This is a remote position in which you can work anywhere.

To apply: please email your resume, and/or your site URL, along with your hourly rate and availability to jobs @ themify.me or send via our contact form. If you have blog writing experience, please send some sample posts that are written by you.
Themify create Wordpress website themes - extremely good ones too - that I have bought in the past.

Who knows either yourself or someone you know could apply for the post? I would apply myself if I wasn't so busy with my own website work.

Themify Website

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top