Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 09:12 PM

Everything Has Been Talked About

Lol, each time I look up a subject to begin a thread, it's been done, sometimes like dinner.

Is there a statute of limitations about a topic?

One I was going to ask about was last brought up 2 years ago with some members I personally didn't recognize.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 09:36 PM

Re: Everything Has Been Talked About

AC if a topic has been covered very recently we tend to merge the threads .If it hasn't been covered for some time we leave it because it will be 'new' to our latest members.

Just go ahead and post your threads and don't worry about it .
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2014, 09:47 PM

Thanks Meg, that's what I kind of thought, hee hee.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 06:47 AM

It is always interesting to have a new point of view - whatever the topic.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 07:32 AM

Yes, post away. I went on to the tv thread last night, back to the beginning and noticed that some topics had been duplicated, but that probably didn't bother the members.

I wanted to do a post about what adverts (UK ones, AC) make you chuckle.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 07:38 AM

It's O'K to repeat yourself, the problem starts when you start when you start repeating other people.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It's O'K to repeat yourself, the problem starts when you start when you start repeating other people.
...and if like Paul (judging from some of his threads ) you can't remember whether you repeated yourself or not
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 10:49 AM

That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1;9

(300 BC)
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1;9

(300 BC)
There was a patent officer in New York (i think) who said, about 1900, "Everything that can be invented has been invented" he was wrong and so was the gallah that wrote Ecclesiastes.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

28-05-2014, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yes, post away. I went on to the tv thread last night, back to the beginning and noticed that some topics had been duplicated, but that probably didn't bother the members.

I wanted to do a post about what adverts (UK ones, AC) make you chuckle.
Thanks jazzi & the last paragraph sounds fun

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top