Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 10:20 PM

Where Did Everyone Go?

I was being nosey again looking up different members & noticed over & over again, New Member! I decided to be sporting & welcome some of them. Then....i look & see the last time they were online was 2-3 years ago!

Holy, imagine the arguments, etc going on if all those members decided to stay! What happens to people I wonder? They come on long enough to say hi then poof!

Who on here is chasing everyone away?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 10:26 PM

Re: Where Did Everyone Go?

I think some folks register just so they have access to the members only bit, could be wrong, waiting for the wash to find out.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 10:28 PM

Espionage?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
I was being nosey again looking up different members & noticed over & over again, New Member! I decided to be sporting & welcome some of them. Then....i look & see the last time they were online was 2-3 years ago!

Holy, imagine the arguments, etc going on if all those members decided to stay! What happens to people I wonder? They come on long enough to say hi then poof!

Who on here is chasing everyone away?
" They come on long enough to say hi then poof"

You may have answered your own question"
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
Espionage?
Don't be daft.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 10:37 PM

Perhaps we need a Spring clean!?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2014, 10:43 PM

I think some join, have a look around and decide it's not their cup of tea, many forums have a different set up, some are more user friendly than others, you have to get a feel for the place to see if you like it
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

24-05-2014, 10:50 PM

I would agree with that Honey, but some of the single posters put up photos, and personal detail that some of the old campaigners don't, why would someone do that if the ain't in itfor the long haul.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

24-05-2014, 10:53 PM

That's right. I put up a lot of photos & wondered if I should bother. But....i waited almost 2 months beforehand. Still, I could be banned tomorrow & all that work gone for naught.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

24-05-2014, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Perhaps we need a Spring clean!?
I agree although I know they can't do that but it would be nice if you haven't posted in 6 months, your profile gets stored on the moon until you come back.

Most people probably look at the dates though unlike me, I'm bad that way

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top