Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 05:00 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Storm clouds overhead- taken 2 or 3 nights ago.
I drove Sheila to Stamford yesterday - 20 miles each way. She went looking for a summer weight jacket but didn't find anything she liked................until we got home, then she found one in her wardrobe, one that she bought last year but had never worn. Women !!!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 05:59 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning everyone, another beautiful start weatherwise and looks like being a scorcher .

We are off in the caravan today to Denham for a few days to meet up with some rarely seen relatives over from Australia for a short visit. Haven't seen them for about five years so looking forward to it.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 06:31 AM

Wow - that's some cloud ! Great picture
Good morning all
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 06:33 AM

Good morning Alan, Barry and all to come in yet.
Good old Sheila as they say Alan
Done it myself
Hope everyone has a nice day. Not doing much apart
from going to Tescos to get some wine in which will include
buying food of course
My PC conked out Friday morning so not been on. Managed to
get the stupid thing to work again. Might have wanted a rest which
it got.
Terrible weather over in Bosnia and Slovakia. 3 months rain in about 3 days. Saw them rescuing a poor old lady through her roof on the news
and they are having to evacuate people. Looks really bad.
Here we are blessed with our sun at last. Take care all and have a nice day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 09:02 AM

Morning all. Great photo again, Alan.

Just been updating/downloading/installing/activating my new anti virus suite. I've gone with the same one as last year, as it was reasonably priced. Stupidly started the process late last night, but download failed, thank heavens, as it was then well past 11pm, so made a mental note to do it this morning. That's on the laptop. Desktop next!

Busy day, sort of. Off to Morrisons as soon as they open, as only did a Sainsbury's shop last night (spent so long with the cat woman talking about me doing the pet sitting job) that I picked up a few essentials, then got home and opened a tin of ravioli. Yes, that was my supper last night as it got quite late.

Where was I? Oh yes, plans for today. Then off to the allotment to do some work (we've had a new compost delivery so will chuck some on my beds), then there is a party organised from 2pm. A plotholder is organising it in honour of her Dad who passed away recently and would have been 90. Bless. He also had a plot on this site.

So best get going. Laters. Looking good out.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 09:29 AM

Good morning folk, looks lovely out - not ventured in the garden yet.
Going to be a scorcher here too
Just a lazy day pottering, oh and I must make up some hanging baskets.
Hope your day is good everyone.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 09:43 AM

Morning everyone, another Sunny one, nice light Breeze too
Great pic, hope theres no more around..lol..
Enjoy ur Sunday all, I'll try my best ..ha ha..

Shazy..
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 09:43 AM

Morning, all. Went for a walk this morning exploring local sites and laughed inwardly when I found myself thinking "What a perfect day for a walk now that the sun is NOT out." Wouldn't catch myself thinking that at home!!
Glad your good weather is continuing. I think the rain has returned to southwest Ireland...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 09:47 AM

Good morning fellow members and another beautiful day

I have done the garden watering and am now going to rub down and undercoat a piece of skirting which will be needed when the plumber has finished. I do hope he comes next week, being in a state of mess seems to be going on forever.

Enjoy your day everyone
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 10:15 AM

Morning...........
just been dragged out of bed............

normally church today, but fortunately (or unfortunately) which ever the case, prayers for the heathens, pagans, sullied, unsullied, unclean and the unkempt will have to go amiss until next week......."Sorry Boss Man"........
sun is shining, looks like a glorious day, when I eventually venture out.....

Alan you do know that all women have that "Gene", whereas they drag us from A to B, I think sometimes for effect.......lol........

Jazzi, had to laugh......how anyone can be so excited about "compost" ......and throwing in on your "bed" is thought invoking.....lol........

hope you all have a fab day.

roll on next weekend.....bank holiday............H

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top