Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 05:03 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken at Pitsford reservoir in Northants in 2011 when the drought was on and the water level very low.
She who must be obeyed has expressed a wish to be taken to Stamford this morning- so that's where we are going. Apparently she wishes to go to the Edinburgh Wool shop, presumably to replace the 1 year old clothes she's hardly ever worn. Why is it that women's clothes only last 1 year while men's clothes last 20 years ?
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 05:59 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Morning, all. Although it's afternoon here. Getting exhausted from working in the heat and humidity, but looking forward to seeing some Independence Day celebrations next week (12th anniversary of regaining independence from Indonesia on Tuesday).
Alan, I guess I should have been a man as I hardly ever buy clothes...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 06:32 AM

Lovely tranquil picture
Good morning all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 07:52 AM

Good morning all. Checking in early, all packed and ready to load the car!

Next time I will leave half behind!! I used iPad and laptop only once, didn't touch 2 magazines, puzzler or second library book. Or some of the food, which I might chuck. (From the fridge & freezer)

Going to be busy once I get home: my good friend has offered me his new cat sitting job so once home I may shoot off to go visit the owner with him, then unpack. Be back on here later.

Have a good Saturday. (Where's the sun gone?)
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 08:48 AM

Morning everyone, another Beautiful one too.
A day in the Garden lounging in the Sun for me
Having a BBQ later..
enjoy ur day all..dont forget the Sunlotion

Shazy..
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 08:55 AM

Good morning all
Not a bright start here, looks like we have a lunchtime window for some sun.
I remember that drought Alan, though we were ok here .. I was working for a nursery at the time and had to contact the water authorities and was told to water discreetly .. our area were 'exporting' water to other parts.
No particular plans for today, probably pottering in the garden.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 09:12 AM

Morning all.
Bad head from drinking bad beer last night.....never again.....

very sunny outside, I can just make it out through misted eyesight.

Off down Manchester shopping for new clothes for the youngest for uni.

O by the way, for those interested, she had an audition and interview on Wednesday............she had a call from the university yesterday and received an "Unconditional" acceptance.

Well done sweetie....worked hard for it, and can't wait for you to leave for halls, and I can change the locks on the house..............

FA cup final day..............not bothered who wins, but will always vote for the underdog........Hull it is then......

I have woken up a bit, after writing this, and drinking coffee.
Hope you all have a great day........You have the right idea Shazy.......looks like barbecue weather.........

H
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 09:29 AM

Happy Saturday everyone - another sunny day here too
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 09:41 AM

Good morning fellow members and what a beautiful one it is too with not a cloud in the sky
The perfect day for a wedding, my son is Best Man and my DIL Bridesmaid to their friends Chris and Amanda today.

I feel I have already done a days work having driven to the tip with a load of rubbish/watered the garden/put another coat of varnish on the garage floor/washed the kitchen floor.
Next on the list some cleaning.

Enjoy your day everyone
muffin
Surrey, UK
muffin is female  muffin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2014, 11:42 AM

Good Morning, lovely day here in surrey
nice day for doing my washing,
Have a good day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top