Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2014, 10:35 PM

How to clean Le Creuset Cookware

Any tips on how to clean Le Creuset cast iron cookware please guys?

I found this video:

Any tips on cleaning the outside/bottoms of the pan?

I wonder if I could use that Hob Brite stuff on it
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2014, 05:33 PM

Re: How to clean Le Creuset Cookware

I've been giving Hob Brite a go, and it's certainly been helping..
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2014, 07:52 PM

It certainly sounds like you need to brush up your culinary skills Azz, might not need so many pan cleaning skills then....
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

16-05-2014, 09:11 PM

Haha yes... I am always open to tips if you want to share a few Barry
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2014, 03:32 AM

My question is not how to clean this brand, but how to afford them in the first place, was going to buy one of their casserole dishes, but bank refused the loan lol.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

18-05-2014, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
My question is not how to clean this brand, but how to afford them in the first place, was going to buy one of their casserole dishes, but bank refused the loan lol.
I bought mine cheaper from eBay (unwanted wedding present)... but on getting it home I found it had a chip in it - I called Le Crueset and they said their lifetime warranty covered it - I sent mine back and they replaced it for a brand new one and even let me choose the colour

Sainsburys do some really good ones at the fraction of the price - although of course you do not get a lifetime warranty with them..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top