Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 10:52 PM

Hoo-flippin-ray

At last. I have just received a cheque for my insurance excess back, which I had to pay because some "bleep bleep" male driver scraped right down the side of my car with his great big 4 x 4 and cleared off without saying anything. He came unstuck though, because someone was sitting in a nearby car, and witnessed it all, and had the presence of mind to take the number plate.
This happened last July! The bloke has refused to take responsibility all this time, but finally, nearly a year later, I have got my money back.

Now I am just waiting for the return of my excess from the bloke who smashed up my car in my own front garden this February!!
Two lots of excess I've had to pay because of male drivers, and they moan about "women drivers". Bah.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 11:01 PM

Re: Hoo-flippin-ray

Unfortunately Mups, you will have to describe these last two occurrences in nauseous detail on your next five insurance applications, and wonder if you are getting the best insurance renewal as a result, ain't it a bummer, nothing is ever clear cut.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 11:06 PM

As you say, it's a bummer SF, that about sums it up.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 11:11 PM

Bookies, insurance companies, no winners.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

13-05-2014, 11:13 PM

Except the bookmaker and the insurance company of course.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top