Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 05:51 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

The fruit and vegetable market in Madeira.
Gave a couple of hours work to our son yesterday. He's now moved all his belongings out of his flat into his house. Now it's just a matter of where to put everything !
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 07:35 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning.......just off to the grind mill.........
Monday is always a busy day..........
Hope all you guys have a fab day.........

H
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 08:35 AM

Morning all.

That horrible wind has eased here in Stosyth! Still going to be nasty for a day or so then hey, a heatwave from Wednesday apparently...till I go home on Saturday. Oh well, 3 days I can enjoy being out in the sun.

Spent yesterday in Clacton, first went to a big Tescos, then parked in the town and had Sunday lunch out, then on to Morrisons. I know, I needed shopping like hole in the head! But I had to do something to get out of out of that wind.

Quiet as a grave here. Can I stay?!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 08:37 AM

Oh Alan, love that pic. I'm looking at holidays abroad for very soon and was considering Madeira. I must go back, but very sad I never got to take my Mum and show her its beauty.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 08:55 AM

Good morning everyone. April showers on and off for the next few days then wham like Jazzi said we are supposed to be getting a heat wave. Bring it on. We had hail in our rain yesterday and could hear it hitting the dustbins outside.
Hope everyone has a nice day and the week gets better.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 09:00 AM

Good morning, that's a very busy picture Alan

Have you had a paddle yet Jan?

A few 'phone calls to make, a couple of forms to fill in and some chores - that's it for us.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 09:00 AM

buenas dias all. Lovely photo Alan, it brings back memories of Madeira and the ride down the mountain on the wicker toboggan. After temperature of 27C here yesterday today feels much cooler and itīs a bit grey right now. Gas people are coming at 1 p.m. to switch us on to natural gas so at last we can say goodbye to those horrible and very heavy bottles. Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 09:22 AM

Good morning fellow members bright but chilly here.

I have at last had a quote from the plumber so hope to get the bathroom sorted shortly.

Today I am going to get on with some spring cleaning starting with the walls and paintwork in hall and stairs . I should have finished the house by Christmas

Enjoy your day everyone .....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 09:37 AM

Great photo - like a jigsaw puzzle
Good morning all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2014, 09:44 AM

Good morning everyone, tipping down here again, hopefully brighter later to take the dogs out to the forest.

No plans yet but I've the hedges to cut before we go away next week and I'd prefer them to be dry before I do it. Might be in a day or two I'm told.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top