Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 05:13 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken on the Isle of Man.
Going round to our son's old flat this morning to give it a good clean out now he has vacated it. I think this will be the last time we will be working for him to help him get in his new home.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 06:22 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning everyone, tipping down at the moment and a cold wind, hope it improves a bit later on...

No plans yet but if the weather picks up I've a few jobs to do in my Mum's garden.

Good to see you made it back from the wilds of Mansfield yesterday Alan, hope SIL is OK now.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 06:31 AM

Thanks Barry - SIL is getting there slowly. 2 months or so in hospital made her very weak but she is cheerful enough and I think mental attitude is important in the healing process.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 07:47 AM

Morning all from a very windy and noisy St Osyth! Hasn't stopped all night.

Wishing SiL a good recovery Alan.

Thanks to a good signal on my iPhone I can pair up my iPad, so you ain't got rid of me this week!! Lol.

There is supposedly a big Sunday market here near the caravan site, within walking distance, but I don't know what time or what it'll be like in this weather. Might get dressed later, wrap up and take a wander down.

Laters.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 07:55 AM

Morning guys.

absolutely lashing it down near the rainy city.
Off to church in a bit, to pray for the heathens, pagans, unclean and the unkempt...........

ditto as Jazzi said about your SIL Alan.

off for a pub lunch this afternoon..........beers are in the fridge cooling as we speak for the match this afternoon all city fans here except me......

hope everyone has a fab day

H
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 08:34 AM

Good morning everyone. Weather not great yet. Seemingly by Wednesday we are getting better weather. As my Swifts have come back this week it must be on its way as they don't like the cold. Its just great to watch them screaming around the sky and really looking happy.
Someone decided to have a party at 2am so was woken up with music
blasting across the back gardens. Luckily it only took the Police half an hour to come and stop it all.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Watching the Spanish Grand Prix today but will be interested whether Man City win the Premiership. Used to live in a Man City area of New Moston. So not far from you in Oldham HTB.
Take care all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 08:41 AM

Good morning all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 09:11 AM

Good morning all
Dry here at the moment and the wind has died down .. I've noticed a few tall plants have taken a bashing

Hope everyone has a great day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 09:21 AM

Good morning all.

Another horrible windy day, the wind broke my Roses last night, I am most upset, got to go outside and clean up all the mess now.

Off to the M.I.L's after lunch.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2014, 10:03 AM

Good morning fellow members decidedly nippy today and very windy.
I am intending to clean the cooker before making goats cheese tarts, gingerbread men and pickled cabbage to order for the family .

Enjoy our day everyone

Originally Posted by HTB ->
Off to church in a bit, to pray for the heathens, pagans, unclean and the unkempt...........
H
...that will be me then on all counts thanks H

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top