Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 04:47 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

The women's Tour of Britain cyclists passing through Brigstock in Northants on wednesday.
Going to help our son move house this morning. We have a greenhouse to dismantle and transport about half a mile.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 06:16 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning everyone, windy outside with big shower clouds going through, definitely not going to be a day for the garden.

Shopping at Tesco first thing and I've some wood to chop in the shed for an hour or so.

Enjoy the day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 06:29 AM

Wish you all well on the move Alan - you should sleep well tonight
Pace yerself Alan - pace yerself .......

Good morning all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 07:19 AM

Morning all. Lovely at the moment weather wise.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 07:23 AM

Morning all..............just going off to work..........late night last night in search of a vulnerable missing person........found him at 0600hrs..............the weather is bloody terrible as usual..........hope you all have a fab day.........few quaffs tonight me thinks, and well deserved if I may say so myself.......................
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by HTB ->
Morning all..............just going off to work..........late night last night in search of a vulnerable missing person........found him at 0600hrs..............the weather is bloody terrible as usual..........hope you all have a fab day.........few quaffs tonight me thinks, and well deserved if I may say so myself.......................
Hi Harry, you'de better come round to my place tonight and give me a hand. A neighbour gave me a 10 pint bag of real ale a week or so ago and told me that once I'd opened it I've got 5 days to drink it all before it goes off. Well. I opened it last night and quite tasty it was too, a golden colour and slightly citrus in flavour, just my sort of ale. Unfortunately 1 pint a night is enough for me so I'll need a willing helper.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 08:12 AM

Happy Friday everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 08:54 AM

Good morning
Another dull morning here. Off out later visiting.
Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 09:13 AM

Good morning fellow members a very windy but bright day and I am about to hang the sheets out to dry and to clean the cooker .
Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2014, 09:18 AM

Good morning all, lovely and sunny here at present.
If I was anyway near you Alan I would be more than willing to give you a hand polishing off that real English ale, sounds delicious.
Enjoy the day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top