Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 02:38 PM

Not had this one before

This is a new one to me, perhaps I should send her all my details immediately

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring, Consulting and Investigations Division

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with President Goodluck Janthan of Nigeria who claimed that he has been trying his best to make sure you receive your fund in your account or through ATM Card.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, We are working in collaborations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $10.5M approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay.

The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your account is your Notarization fee of $105.00 only to the UN or Shipment/Insurance Coverage fee if you want to receive the fund through ATM Card.

Get back to us with your banking information,

Full Names:........................
Direct Number:.....................
Bank Name:.........................
Bank Address:......................
Bank Account:......................
Routing Number:....................
Swift Code:........................

Or exclude your banking information and then include your NEAREST AIRPORT to the above information if you prefer to receive the fund through ATM Card while the information to send the fee $105.00 only will be giving to you after i received the above listed information from you.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal account.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account OR through ATM Card within the next 72 hours.

For oral discussion, call me on this number which I just acquired in Nigeria today: +234-703-914-9130

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman Lapointe
CELL PHONE +234-703-914-9130
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 02:53 PM

Re: Not had this one before

Looks a little iffy to me!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 02:56 PM

Lucky you Clumsy..........they must think you fell off a christmas tree !
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 03:03 PM

Ha ha ha.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 03:54 PM

Aren't you the lucky one, Loretta
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 06:00 PM

Not very sophisticated, are they? Some fall for it though, I think.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 07:06 AM

Do they really think we are that stupid.!!!!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 07:36 AM

Yes, Basser, they clearly do - and some of us clearly are, otherwise they wouldn't bother. Sad but true.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 09:59 AM

Are you all trying to tell me I won´t get 10 million dollars if I send her my bank details?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top