Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 06:30 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

This photo was taken from a cable car as we were ascending a mountain somewhere in Bavaria in Germany.
We were out eating yesterday evening and got home about 11pm only to find a police car outside of our house. We live on a hill and someone higher up had got out of his car forgetting to put on the handbrake with the result that the car finished up on the OPPOSITE side of the road having demolished a fence, another car and a brick wall. It's still like that this morning.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 07:45 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Like the picture Alan
Good morning all
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 07:56 AM

Good morning all. Nice and sunny, but with a slight chill. Hope everyone covered up their vegetable plots last night. One chap at the allotment showed me his very young potato plants, asking about the blackened leaves. He was surprised when I told him that yes, we had had a frost on Friday night. He didn't know. My pots in the greenhouse are wrapped up like parcels, mostly against slugs/snails.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 08:07 AM

Good morning to you all. Overcast here but very mild compared with yesterday morning and a chance of some brightness later...

Off out today for a dog walk and picnic lunch away from the crowds then back home to relax in the garden if it's fit.

Enjoy your day folks,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 08:27 AM

Good morning fellow members it is dull here at the moment but I think it will clear up soon.

I really need to give Chloe a trim, she is looking so tatty but I would would also like to finish the last pair of curtains . Why is life is full of decisions...

Enjoy your day everyone..
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 08:41 AM

Happy Star Wars day!

May the 4th be with you.

Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 08:44 AM

Happy happy Sunday to everyone!

Its a bit overcast here, but I'm going for a bimble round a car boot, ages since I done that,
then I shall put an order in for craft stuff (yeahhhh)

and then just chill!
my arms and shoulders ache from yesterdays cleaning, so nik naks not even gonna shift the dust today from A -B

roast beef and yorkie puds today! with a couple of BFs of course.

well, all have a good 'un, doing just what you wanna do!

and for Star Wars lovers....

" May the fourth be with you!" P
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 08:49 AM

Good morning all.

Most beautiful sunny morning here in Essex.

I bet you panicked Alan, thinking the Police was at your house, at least they didn't knock your fence or wall down.

Off to the M.I.L's later.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 08:51 AM

buenas dias all. Another hot sunny day here and we are off to the market in a few minutes. After the market lunch out, restaurant booked, then after that to the airport as our friends return to UK this evening. We´ve had a lovely but busy week with them and I will miss them when they´ve gone. Oh well, my coming week will no doubt be spent catching up on the housework etc, I haven´t done any at all since last week. Have a good day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 09:14 AM

Good morning peeps
Not a bad start to the day, we are waiting for family later

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top