Join for free
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 01:46 AM

It happened again! Have a psychic receiver in my head

So because of other stuff on a Tuesday I generally sky+ Holby and am quite often a week or so behind. So, all last week I had the lines "how lucky can one man be, I love her and she loves me, as somebody said, ain't that a kick in the head".

I had no idea where it had come from, how it had popped into my head, or even where I had previously heard it. It just kept repeating and repeating. Then yesterday decided to watch Holby from two weeks ago, and what is Guy playing in theatre? Sinatra et al singing that song!!
Freaks me out when it happens.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 06:48 AM

Re: It happened again! Have a psychic receiver in my head

I had it in my head too (never watch the show) because they showed it on an advert for the show a couple of weeks ago
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 06:58 AM

There's always a rational explanation for these coincidences.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I had it in my head too (never watch the show) because they showed it on an advert for the show a couple of weeks ago
You know, can't say I have ever seen a trailer for Holby.

Okay here is another one, was watching an old episode of QI on Dave the other night and there was Rick Wakeman, and I commented to my son that I remembered, many years ago, seeing him performing his 'Journey to the centre of the earth', and how he had this amazing long blonde hair which shimmered and moved like corn silk. A few nights later he was on The One Show, and they showed a clip of that exact performanc! Now he has been on many chat shows and this has not been shown before, and I would not have recalled it had I not seen the quite old repeat of QI. So, coincidence or not, it was still pretty spooky.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 01:26 PM

ok you're spooky!
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 02:35 PM

Have you ever been anywhere when you've had deja vu..

I can remember going through Leicester as a child..I was in my father's car..and the surroundings suddenly seemed very familiar..although I had never been there before..

We continued down this particular road..and I knew that there was a church at the bottom..as we passed, I felt an overwhelming feeling of grief..and I burst into tears..

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top