Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 04:10 PM

New Cowboy Buliders

Watched this last night, but am slowly tiring of it, I must be missing the point. As usual, a half wit takes thousands of pounds off an ageing couple with health problems, and does a bunk. The Cowboy tends to be a one man operation, who usually bites off more than he can chew, In come a multi skilled TEAM of builders to finish the job off. Just to make the Cowboy look a bigger dick head, an interior designer puts the finishing touches via decoration and furnishing, something a general builder would not have a clue about. It would be a much better programme if Channel five levelled the playing field and sent in just one accredited builder so we were watching like for like, and that builder walking away when the plaster was drying, the interior design belonging in a different programme Imo.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 04:13 PM

Re: New Cowboy Buliders

Agree with you - and don't they pad these programmes out !
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2014, 06:16 PM

Re: New Cowboy Buliders

Yes. I have watched this in the past. And wonder how much is geared up for entertainment. The prof builder always finds a huge problem, saying it's impossible to do it in time, the tension is always racked up.

And I do wish Dominic would stop saying conshumer on his other shows!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top