Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 07:07 PM

Back in land of living

Went down 2.30, back in Day Unit for o/n stay. Nothing found. They injected steroids (?), talks of pain team and diazepam. Waiting for drug chart to see. A little bleed noticed when I qent to toilet.

Stuck in end bay, no tv, no nothing. Just as well I brought my own entertainment.

Waiting for change of bed, but only one nurse. This one hard and hurting hips.

Managed to eat cheese roll from a snack pack and waiting for supper. Just been told bloke from kitchen left and there is food in fridge to be reheated. Lone nurse seeing to lady opposite and I don't know when I will get it. Oh well, back to me snack pack.

Disappointed nothing wrong. When the heck will this pain go?!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 07:11 PM

Re: Back in land of living

that's a bummer Jazzi! so what will be the next step? I know it's crap being a patient, I'm the impatient type! I hope they find out what the problem is soon, chin up gal!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 07:20 PM

Sorry things are not going well Jazzi

Disappointing when you expect to have answers and a solution to your problem
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 07:42 PM

I'm very disappointed for you Jan.
Only one nurse! No kitchen staff! You can't exist on snacks my love.
Shame you can't get onto someone in authority right now .. local radio might help.

As for them finding nothing wrong, well that's the icing isn't it?
Try and get some sleep tonight, if that's possible. Things might start improving in the morning.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Went down 2.30, back in Day Unit for o/n stay. Nothing found. They injected steroids (?), talks of pain team and diazepam. Waiting for drug chart to see. A little bleed noticed when I qent to toilet.

Stuck in end bay, no tv, no nothing. Just as well I brought my own entertainment.

Waiting for change of bed, but only one nurse. This one hard and hurting hips.

Managed to eat cheese roll from a snack pack and waiting for supper. Just been told bloke from kitchen left and there is food in fridge to be reheated. Lone nurse seeing to lady opposite and I don't know when I will get it. Oh well, back to me snack pack.

Disappointed nothing wrong. When the heck will this pain go?!

Jan darlin' pleased they didn't find anything wrong, BUT not right you're still in a lot of pain. Forget the Diazepam, tell them you want OROMORPH!!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 08:55 PM

You and your blimming oromorph, Geoff!

They need to bladder scan me three x following a wee. Had me crying out in pain, eating a then cold fish n chips, not my choice, through tears! Just had paracetamols for headache but I've done nothing but shout out to people with noisy devices! A wittering phone tone, that I hate, loud ringing, and her visitor playing a game on her fone.

I am so bad tempered right now. Now noticed bleeding from cannula. So off I go to find someone...

People keep asking me if I'm going home. For chrissakes...noooooooooo!!

Sorry folks for such a negative post.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 09:18 PM

Oh dear, sorry to hear things aren't going too well Jazzi I hope someone will provide you with an answer as to why you are still in pain from your original op before they send you home again
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
..... tell them you want OROMORPH!!!
I am beginning to think you must have shares in the company.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 09:38 PM

Jazzi, I hope you get sorted out soon, big hug x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

30-04-2014, 09:57 PM

This day unit is so short on staff! Passed urine 30 mins ago, told nurse about bladder scan...no show. Also no sign of my mattress. If I don't get it, they will get a grumpy insomniac annoying them in the night!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top