Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 04:40 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

A Greylag goose.
We were out walking yesterday afternoon and we heard our first cuckoo..............first for about 3 years.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 06:07 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Morning Alan and the rest of the gang.

Went to bed at 9 last night, with earplugs, but still heard noise from up above, and unbelievably the bloke was outside for a bit tinkering on the bike.

Woke up about 3.30, back to sleep till alarm at 5.15. Slammed a bedroom drawer a few times, to give them their early alarm call...evil snigger...and have had my early breakfast. Am now in bathroom 'doing ablutions'.

Have a good day, and I'll be back with you before you know it. I'll have my iPhone with me so may sneak on here in a day or so.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 06:16 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast here again but still very mild.

We are nipping into town this morning for an hour and salmon is on the menu for lunch.

Best of luck Jazz we'll be thinking of you.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 06:23 AM

Thanks Barry.

That's it, logging off now, and will conserve battery on my iPhone during the day, till I get me bed and can recharge.

Tarrah.
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 07:22 AM

Just off to work.........bugger.
overcast and threatening rain for a change in the rainy city.

Good luck Jazzi, best wishes coming your way. will keep a lookout for your posts and your recovery.

Start a new thread and keep us all up to date.

good luck again

H
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 08:13 AM

Morning all. Good luck Jan darlin'. Harry you should move this way - here am I sitting here with cloudless blue sky and warm sunshine. Alan, nice looking goose, would look even better plucked, cleaned, trussed, & stuffed and sitting in an oven dish in my oven!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 08:30 AM

Such a lovely picture Alan ....
Good morning all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 08:55 AM

Good morning, yet another dull start.
Can't wait for those warm mornings, eating breakfast on the patio - swatting insects from the honey ............

Hope everyone has a good day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 08:56 AM

Good morning busy people thick fog here.

I am going to try to catch up in the garden today. Since I started decorating two weeks ago it has got rather neglected.
I can't do much more in the bathroom except to make the curtains until the plumber has been in three weeks time then there will be lots to do boxing in the pipes and tiling around the washbasin.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2014, 10:00 AM

Good morning all, another beautiful day here, that's two in a row, I could get used to this weather. I had the dog out for a walk along canal just now, he loves a swim but it's a devil trying to get him out, next time I'll take some dog biscuits with me to entice him out, if that dont work I'll have to try a lasso.
Take care Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top