Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2014, 07:55 PM

Mother Nature.

Toward the end of the golf course, Danny somehow managed to hit his ball into the woods, finding it in a patch of pretty yellow buttercups. Trying to get his ball back in play, he ended up thrashing just about every buttercup in the patch.

All of a sudden ... POOF! In a flash and puff of smoke, a little old woman appeared. "I'm Mother Nature!" she exclaimed. "Do you know how long it took me to make those buttercups?

"Just for that, you won't have any butter for your popcorn the rest of your life; better still, you won't have any butter for your toast for the rest of your life ... as a matter of fact, you won't have any butter for anything the rest of your life!"

Then ... POOF! ... she was gone.

After Danny got ahold of himself, he hollered for his friend Jonny. "Jonny, where are you?"

Jonny yells back, "I'm over here, in the pussy willows."

Danny yells back ... "DON'T SWING JONNY!!! For God's sake, DON'T SWING!!"
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2014, 10:34 PM

Re: Mother Nature.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top