Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2014, 09:45 PM

Sagazone

This was a thread on another forum which caused a lot of angst, memories, etc. I was never on this forum (Sagazone) but many have been. So many rumours or truths regarding what a questionable forum it was.

What's your take, if you ever were a member?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2014, 09:54 PM

Re: Sagazone

if you weren't a member does it really matter what happened? it seems there were issues that some may not want to be brought up and they have moved on, I wouldn't be interested in what went on in any forum unless I had been part of it, some things are best left in the past and not dragged up in a different forum
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2014, 09:58 PM

honey is right Autumn as you said it's caused a lot of angst
on other forums it's dead now leave it rest in peace
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2014, 09:59 PM

Ok no biggie, just asked. A lot of people did like talking about it, an outlet.

I guess it's up to them. I'm not going to lose any sleep over a thread.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2014, 10:14 PM

Never heard of it, heard of Saga for the old folks, why where old folks disgruntled if indeed they were.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2014, 10:31 PM

every forum has it's grumps, comedians, troublemakers etc. I may be wrong but I'd say it wasn't forum etiquette to discuss another site here and perhaps the Admins would agree it wasn't in the interest of this forum, most of it would be hearsay and Judge Judy herself wouldn't have allowed it
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

27-04-2014, 10:37 PM

All right already! Geezus, take it off! I've been royally told off.
I've asked the same questions on forums & never any problems before, who knew??
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

27-04-2014, 10:39 PM

I was replying to spitfire's post
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2014, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
This was a thread on another forum which caused a lot of angst, memories, etc. I was never on this forum (Sagazone) but many have been. So many rumours or truths regarding what a questionable forum it was.

What's your take, if you ever were a member?
I'm just going to say, that there were a fair few of us ex members of Sagazone who happily found this forum after the closure of the former. It has already been discussed on these boards and has been laid to rest.

Just letting you know as you are a new member and probably won't have looked at the old posts.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2014, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
All right already! Geezus, take it off! I've been royally told off.
I've asked the same questions on forums & never any problems before, who knew??
Autumn - we cant always get it right gal - I should know that !
Just forget you mentioned it

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top