Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 05:01 PM

It's a wonderful film!

I'm on my own tonight; I don't think there's anything I particularly want to watch on TV ... I think I'll just crank up the fire and watch It's A Wonderful Life, for the umpteenth time.
I see there is a new enhanced blah blah DVD out, with the option of colour. I'm not sure about that. Do you think colour would improve it?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 07:12 PM

Re: It's a wonderful film!

I can't count how many times I have seen it just the thing for a cold winters night all tucked up warm with something nice to nibble and a hot dog on hand (with four legs )

I don't think colour would add anything at all DM in fact
I think it might spoil the sense of nostalgia .

Enjoy your viewing
ladyval
New Member!
Lancs,UK
ladyval is female 

15-12-2009, 12:44 AM

Christmas is`nt christmas without Its A Wonderful Life ?
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 11:51 AM

Thats odd I just booked tickets to see it at the pictures, on Friday afternoon, its showing at the old Electric cinema in B'ham...over this weekend. Its the cinema's 100th birthday this month and I thought the chance of seeing he film as it was designed to be shown on the big screen was to good a chance to miss.

I wouldn't fancy the colour version in fact till you mentioned it I never thought of it being in BW....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top