Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 05:15 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

The wooden toboggans in Madeira.
We went a walk in a local country park yesterday and saw our first bluebells this year. I also ran in to an old colleague who I hadn't seen for over 20 years. It turned out she has cancer but was very philosophical about it.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 06:10 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, no frost overnight again thankfully and a good forecast I think.

We'll walk the dogs early today to avoid the kids, just how long do they get off for Easter these days then I'll be in the garden for a couple of hours. Salmon and roast veg for lunch today yum yum.

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 06:41 AM

Great picture !
Good morning
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 07:31 AM

Good morning all. Bright blue sky and warm sunshine here this morning. Will have to wait and see if it lasts though. Forecast says not.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 08:21 AM

Happy Wednesday to you all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 09:17 AM

Good morning fellow members a bright morning and I am off to get some bits and pieces from the DIY shop .
The kitchen ceiling needs sorting out after the leak and the whole kitchen needs decorating.

It looks like one of the twins may have scarlet fever which is rife in the UK just now No doubt if he has got it the two little girls will have it too. So swimming is cancelled and there is no baby sitting this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 09:24 AM

Good morning all.

Ah that's a shame Meg. Hope he's ok.

Awoke at 9, so late start for me. Mmmmm, looks nice out there, pity I'm still undressed and missing it.

Now, what to do today?
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone
Looks lovely out and set to be sunny all morning
Interesting picture Alan, I've not seen those toboggans before.
Wal told the window cleaner, he'd sent my broomstick in for servicing - what a pair of rotters! They thought it was hilarious.
I wish the little one well Meg.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 10:02 AM

Been to 'Vampire' clinic this morning - beautiful Spring morning out there - hardly a breath of wind, not a cloud in the sky (apart from the vapour trails) and warm sunshine. Jan please note.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2014, 10:09 AM

Morning everyone

The sun is shining but coming into work this morning was very cold, even had to put the heater on in the car.

Brilliant picture Alan as usual bet that is fun going down hill.

Meg hope the little one gets well soon.

Well back to work for me.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top