Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 04:43 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

Taken on lake Iseo in Italy.
£2 ew on 4 horses and not a sniff........so much for the Grand National !
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 05:47 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Good morning folks!

I haven't had a wink of sleep and by this point there is no hope of me getting any either so I shall get up and brew some coffee (currently lying in bed with my laptop - the lazy bugger I am).

The sun is not yet up but it isn't raining so that's a good sign!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 06:09 AM

I am now up with coffee in hand and maybe after a few more I will feel awake rather than like a zombie - who knows.

The local newsagents doesn't open until 7AM so I can't go out for the Sunday papers just yet.

Having referred to the weather forecast, it seems that we will have a warm day today with a high of 18*C!! I thought that surely they meant 8*C but it seems not.

The lawn could do with a mow so if it remains dry and the temperatures hold true I may get the Suffolk Punch out and get some gardening done after Church, or even before if I am feeling productive (I doubt this, however).

Have a good day all.
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 06:15 AM

Good morning everyone!

Its tipping it down with rain here and the doglet and I have to go for training .... doglet not me. I'm just hoping it stops before we get there otherwise the chances of getting her out of the car are zilch as she considers rain a highly toxic substance which should be avoided at all costs!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa ->
Good morning everyone!

Its tipping it down with rain here and the doglet and I have to go for training .... doglet not me. I'm just hoping it stops before we get there otherwise the chances of getting her out of the car are zilch as she considers rain a highly toxic substance which should be avoided at all costs!

Sensible doglet!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 07:54 AM

Morning all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 07:57 AM

Good morning all, tipping down here as well and just waiting for it to break before we walk our dogs too....

Apparently we need new bedding so we are off to the retail park later on a recce.

Gave up on betting on the Grand National after Red Rum retired, good job though as I've never picked the winner out ever since..

Have an enjoyable day folks,

Barry
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 08:36 AM

Not good here so far

Rain, wet washing and wet me bringing washing in

Have a good day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone rain again but I am not grumbling because it will help my new plants to bed in.

The family are coming to lunch today so I am busy cooking.
It seems to take ages to prepare it all these days.

Enjoy your day everyone
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa ->
Good morning everyone!

I wish my dog felt that way, but he wants to go out in all weather...

Morning all. Sorry it sounds a bit damp but it's another lovely day here. Have to make the most of it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top