Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 05:27 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken in Rottenberg in Germany.
We're off up to Mansfield today visiting our relations and Sheila's sister who is on the mend in a community hospital up there.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 06:11 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning everyone, looks a little clearer here today so hoping for some brightness later.

Just pottering around the plot today and collecting some firewood from a friend's house to put in the store for next winter.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 07:59 AM

Morning Alan and all. Glad SiL is improving.

Not clocked the weather yet but watching catch up telly in the bedroom with my first coffee.

Have a good day"
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 08:20 AM

Morning, all from sunny Mallorca! Blue skies and sunshine today and I've just picked fresh oranges from the trees in the garden and had freshly squeezed orange juice Heading out for a walk shortly.Forecast is good for the next few days so I'm escaping winter...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 08:35 AM

Gorgeous picture - Germany is so lovely ...... So clean
Good morning
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely photo. Still cloudy and dark at 9am
we have had cloud for nearly 5 days now.
Hope everyone has a nice day and take care.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 09:17 AM

Good morning all
It's bright here but supposed to be cloudy/sunny all day.
Nothing exciting going on, just pottering in the garden. I looked up the last frost dates for Essex, mid May so I can't get the geraniums out of the greenhouse yet.
Have a good weekend everyone
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning all
It's bright here but supposed to be cloudy/sunny all day.
Nothing exciting going on, just pottering in the garden. I looked up the last frost dates for Essex, mid May so I can't get the geraniums out of the greenhouse yet.
Have a good weekend everyone
We old gardeners always say not to plant out tender stuff until the last week in May. I'm surprised to see the supermarkets selling quite large bedding plants so early. How many of them are going to be lost to a frost.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 10:07 AM

Happy Saturday everyone - it's raining at the moment but no need to go out so I will have a "me" day
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 11:01 AM

Good morning all, cloudy and it looks like rain any minute now, not cold though.
I'll pass on that tip to Phyllis Alan, about the tender stuff, I'm sure she didn't know that.
Good to see your having plenty of Sun Ania, it seems to agree with you, you sound in great form.
Grand National day today and my £2 each way is going on 'The Package' and the best of luck with your selection, may all the horses and jockeys get around safely.
Enjoy the day Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top