Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 05:02 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Taken on the Yorkshire moors, just inland from Whitby.
I couldn't believe my eyes a couple of days ago. I was driving along and, in front of me, was a car who's bodywork was covered in GRASS. It turned out to be artificial grass which was advertised on the rear window of the car.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 06:07 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning everyone, still thick with fog here and I've not seen the sun for days..... looks like global warming must be on hold for a bit...

Food shopping for us first thing and then we are being taken out for lunch at the local carvery by friends.

Lovely view Alan, looks like it was taken from the Danby beacon?

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 07:55 AM

Good morning everyone. Same here PM no Sun for days. My Solar lamps are suffering and I was really chuffed the other day when I got them out of the cupboard, dusted them down and put them out.
Shopping this morning got to stock the veg up. Cant see me eating 10 a day, but will try and do 5.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 08:31 AM

Mild here on the south coast, a fine mist has now cleared and it's the rush hour for the local traffic.
Pot holes being filled in everywhere & some roads are being resurfaced.

A cynic might deduce that the councils highways dept. are spending like mad the remainder of their budgets in the certain knowledge that if not spent ,it will be deducted from the next years funding.

My sweet peas are about a foot high & going on fine. I havent grown much from seed these last 5 years, but am going to try CLEOME & NICOTIANA SYLVESTRIS this year.
JUst a few. They are very showy.

I had a disaster with my canaries, the gales blew out a panel of my avairy & about half the birds escaped. Normally they'd hang around & even return to the aviary, but the gale blew them far away.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 08:33 AM

How awful about the canaries RJ .......
Good morning
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 08:50 AM

Happy Friday everyone

Gorgeous view in the photo Alan.

Oh dear RJ - how awful for that to happen to your canaries - how scary for them.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 09:28 AM

Good morning fellow members the wind is from the west today and the fog has cleared after the nights rain . I had a bad night with wheezing and had to sleep with closed windows again which I hate.

I might risk hanging the washing out and doing a bit in the garden .

Robert that is sad news about the canaries maybe someone will find them and keep them safe...

Enjoy your day everyone
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 09:38 AM

Morning everyone, im in work this morning, dull and damp here..
Lovely pic, been there a few times
Off to Caravan later, hope its a bit brighter then..
Have a good day all.

Shazy..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 09:56 AM

Morning all.

Quick visit, as iPad is charging.

Robert, hasn't that happened to you before? That is sad news.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 10:19 AM

Good morning
Friday again! Where do the days go?
My son is in Africa by now, with his family for the next 10 days - he has booked a swimming with sharks day for himself
Nothing special for us today, just hope we can get some weeding done, the borders are badly in need of my hoe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top