Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 05:38 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

A patch of celandines seen on a walk a couple of days ago.
Also seen on our walk yesterday was a family of mallards with 3 ducklings, the first we've seen this year. Spring has most definitely sprung.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 06:14 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good morning everyone, the fog never lifted yesterday but it looks a little clearer today, be nice to see some Sun later..

I painted out the utility room yesterday so I'm taking it easy today with a walk in the woods and then feet up with the papers later.

Not seen any ducklings yet Alan but we are off to Rufford Park tomorrow so should see some there.

Enjoy the day folks.

Barry
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 07:28 AM

No fog here Barry but we had lots of cloud all day yesterday and again this morning. This bloody Sahara dust has caused a lot of problems - have been coughing, wheezing and spluttering all day yesterday and throughout the night. Will be glad when the rain arrives and washes the air so we can all breathe freely once more
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 08:06 AM

Good morning everyone. Going out today for a long walk. Hope the sand and smog doesn't get me. I am lucky I don't suffer from chest problems but if its bad it will be out to get everyone.
Hope everyone has a nice day and take care.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 08:41 AM

Ahhh .... weeds

Lovely, Alan
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 08:44 AM

Happy Thursday everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 09:29 AM

Good morning
We have had a power cut this morning Had to boil a saucepan of water to make a cuppa - it is now back on and so is the coffee pot
Clearing some rubbish into one of those canvas skips later, no rush, you keep them as long as you like..got a lot to get rid of. Amazing how much you find when you start clearing
Have a good day all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 09:45 AM

Good morning
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning
We have had a power cut this morning Had to boil a saucepan of water to make a cuppa - it is now back on and so is the coffee pot
Clearing some rubbish into one of those canvas skips later, no rush, you keep them as long as you like..got a lot to get rid of. Amazing how much you find when you start clearing
Have a good day all.
Morning Jan
What's a canvas skip ? It sounds very useful and could be just what I need
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Morning Jan
What's a canvas skip ? It sounds very useful and could be just what I need
...Rachel I guess it may be on of those Hippo things (or is it a crocodile ) you fill it and someone takes it away

ETA found it ....
http://www.hippobag.co.uk/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top