Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 06:24 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-f...ne+2009020.jpg This is the only way it will let me post a photo now. This was taken at Peel on the Isle of Man.
Can anyone help ? Every time I get a new page on here a notice pops up warning of a "script error" and I have to delete it before I can make progress.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 07:10 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Good morning everyone, raining here overnight but much milder now.

I fixed the downstairs loo yesterday as the syphon was sticking and today I'm painting the inside walls of the conservatory now that it's dried out from last autumn's water leak. Who said you never get any excitement in retirement....

Sorry but I can't help with your tech problem Alan, I'm more of a lifting heavy weights sort of chap.

Enjoy your day folks.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 07:51 AM

Have you done the usual Alan - deleted cookies - cache, hope I'm making sense, too early !
Good morning
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone.
I cant even get into our other site Alan, wont let me sign in so had to leave it for a while.
Hope everyone is OK. No luck with the lost plane yet. Although they are now saying it must have crashed into the sea. Hope the relatives can go home and grieve now.
We have had rain over night and not as cold as yesterday evening.
Going shopping today and will go for a walk to get rid of the any surplus
fat from sitting on a computer
Take care all and have a nice day.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 08:46 AM

Morning all. No, I can't help either Alan. It might be a technical issue just with the site, but hey, what do I know? Hope you get it sorted, love seeing your photos.

It was very cold last night! I was so tired, and falling asleep in front of telly, that I just sped into bed with an extra duvet over me, till I woke up at some point and took it off. Usually I put the leccy blanket on for a bit.

Missed the end of Corrie, and beginning of The Widower, so will have to watch on Virgin Catch Up. My sleepless nights catch up with me. Needless to say I slept for a good couple of hours (waking up for bathroom visits) and had no noise from above (got some good ones Sunday night though).

Enjoy your Tuesday.
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 09:22 AM

Morning everyone from here in Hungary.

I was planning to spend the day working in the garden but after all the rain we had yesterday the ground's too soggy, so have decided to get on with making the living room curtains instead, something I should have done months ago!

Have a good day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 09:27 AM

Good morning fellow members a horrid wet morning and I have Hannah early today then her Mummy is coming at 2 and we are taking the Twins to buy their school uniforms which will be fun .

The Twins will be going to nursery school for three days a week after Easter to get used to it , they start full time in September.

Enjoy your day everyone.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 09:28 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 09:38 AM

Good morning all.

Raining here in Essex.

Sorry Alan can't help you, you know what I'm like with photo's! That's not you in the photo, is it Alan?

I am just cooking some stewed apples.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2014, 09:42 AM

Good morning all
Still wet and drizzly here.
Alan, I hope you get it sorted .. sorry I can't be of any use .. you've probably forgotten more than I know about computers
Todays piccie I like very much
Have a good day everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top