Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 07:00 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Having trouble with my computer this morning -- it won't let me post a photo.
Got to pay a visit to the dentist this morning to see about my broken tooth.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 07:08 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning everyone, very cold here at the moment with frozen sleet on the grass.

Mopping and shopping first thing, pie and mash for lunch and then some pottering in the garden if the weather's improved.

Enjoy your day folks and good luck with the tooth Alan.

Barry
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 07:44 AM

Try turning the computer off - unplug it for a few minutes - usually works.
Hope all goes well at the dentist.
Good morning
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 08:00 AM

Good morning everyone. Did you see the series The IT Crowd Patsy
That was their first line - Have you tried turning the computer off .....
Fantastic series and so funny.
Very cold last night and it was -4 Luckily the 10 day forecast looks good in a few days as the weather gets warmer and no frost at night time. Bring it on.
Hope everyone is well and take care.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 09:44 AM

Morning all. Bit chilly, int it?! But I refuse to turn on more storage rads than the tiny hallway one: too many hot flushes to contend with.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 09:59 AM

Good morning fellow members off to get the car MOTd this morning and then my son is coming for lunch I think.

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 10:26 AM

buenas dias all. A bright sunny morning here, chilly in the shade but warming up very nicely. We are back from taking my son and his wife to the airport, theyīll be taking off in approx. 10 minutes for UK, they really didnīt want to go and we are missing them already. So an exciting day of housework for me, I havenīt done any all week, Spanish class late afternoon and life back to normal until the next visitors in April. Have a nice day all.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 10:29 AM

Good morning, frosty start here but the sun has got rid of that When we got back home last night it was -1
Housework this morning and if it's warm enough a bit of pottering in the garden after lunch.
Good luck at the dentist Alan - missed your piccie.
Good luck with the MOT Meg.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
b, Spanish class late afternoon and life back to normal until the next visitors in April. Have a nice day all.
We'd like to book in for a break in April as well Loretta, is the first week still free...
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2014, 10:37 AM

Morning everyone, Chilly start here, but Sun and Blue sky..
Nothing exciting for me today, popping into Bank thats about it..
Have a good Monday all.

Shazy..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top