Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 05:58 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

" A frog he would a-wooing go." Taken in one of our country parks two days ago. There were dozens of the little blighters and, in a neighbouring pond, there were dozens of newts.
I'm off out walking and pub-lunching with some of my old colleagues today. I hope the weather is OK, we've had to cancel the walk the last four meetings due to bad weather.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 07:03 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning everyone, quite windy overnight but dry and still mild at the moment.

We are clipping the dogs this morning, and after our cottage pie for lunch we might have a look around the garden centre this afternoon.

Our local ponds are heaving as well Alan, must be something in the water...

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 08:17 AM

Good morning folks.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 08:29 AM

Happy Wednesday everyone - sorry but I hate frogs

Enjoy your day
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 08:37 AM

Good morning everyone. I am going out today as I have recovered over
the last two days from a 13 hour day with my Granddaughter and the early flight back to France and back the next day.
It takes it out of you. Mind you so did the length of the walk ways in
Geneva airport. Went by Jet2 and they must have the farthest drop
off point to walk. I must have done half a mile with 2 suitcase
Take care all and have a nice day
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 09:54 AM

buenas dias all. Another sunny day, no doubt quite hot in an hour or so. Also another national holiday here, Fathers Day, goodness knows why it has to be a national holiday ! We are off soon for a long beach walk and back round the Salinas, most likely lunch at a favourite restaurant and brief stop offs at a couple of beachside villages on the way back. Have a lovely day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 10:32 AM

Good morning fellow members a dull day and I am busy baking.I hope to get out in the garden for a bit later. The weed particularly chickweed is trying to take over, the tender bits are destined for my salad tonight

Alan love the little frogs. I have a couple of tiny ones in the garden a product of next doors garden I suspect. I love having them and with no chemicals here they can feast on my slugs in safety.

Enjoy your day everyone ...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 10:34 AM

Good morning
Dull here but hoping the sun will be out soon.
Off to local shops in a mo, got to get grandchildren some bags of sweets.
Haven't seen a frog for a long time Alan, or a dragon fly for that matter..no garden ponds locally.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 10:37 AM

Good morning
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2014, 10:42 AM

Morning everyone, nice Sunny one here..
I get Frogs in my Garden, one lived in my Shed for a long time,
I get Dragon Fly's too flying over my garden, but I live near
fields and canals the river is close too..
Have a great Wednesday all.

Shazy..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top