Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 05:52 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Taken on lake Maggiore in Italy.
I set my early potatoes and onion sets yesterday. I've got to tidy around my back lawn next. A man's work is never done !
Dee
Hamilton, Canada
Dee is female  Dee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 06:59 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Happy Tuesday Alan. Beautiful picture!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 07:13 AM

Good morning everyone, drizzle in the breeze outside are the moment but mild again.

Mrs P has a dental appointment today so I am just pottering around and cooking salmon and roast vegetables for lunch.

Have a great day folks.

Barry
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 08:42 AM

Good morning everyone and lovely photo as usual Alan
Not doing much at all today. Just tidying up the house.
I only have a sandwich at lunch times and eat a meal at night.
Love to see what you and your wife are eating PM
Still haven't found that plane. So distressing for the families.
I hope they are still alive even if held hostage
Have a good day all. Dark outside for nearly 8am. Take care.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 08:51 AM

Good morning
I am full of the joys of spring for no particular reason and have a few plans today

The 'conspiracy theories' re the missing plane are fascinating aren't they, but yes, a harrowing time for the families and friends
ZsaZsa
Miskolc Hungary
ZsaZsa is female  ZsaZsa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 08:57 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone! A glorious spring day here... its going to be warm ... up to 20C according to the forecast. Miss Pei Face has had her walk, Miss Muffet was too lazy to get out of bed.

My neighbour has arrived to plant 20 small Syringa bushes along my fence whilst I get on with weeding my front enclosed garden. So good to be able to work in the garden again! Bye.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 09:20 AM

Morning all. The sun is trying to get through the clouds right now. C'mon, you can do it!!

Supposed to be getting the noise monitoring equipment fitted today: they are due at 11.30. Will potter about until then, then afterwards over to the allotment to do battle with the greenhouse doors. (To water my seeds.) We now have a padlock, but on Saturday had a struggle with getting the doors to meet up to put padlock on. Took three of us.

Laters taters.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 09:29 AM

Good morning fellow members and a dull and windy one with rain threatening .

Hannah is here with me and I hoped for a nice sunny day so we could do some work in the garden but it looks like we will be spending most of it indoors.
Think I might give her some polish and a duster, you can't start them on housework too young

Enjoy your day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 09:49 AM

buenas dias all. A beautiful day here, itīs going to be hot and sunny again. We have my son and his wife here right now so itīs good that the weather really is glorious, they were even brave enough to jump in the swimming pool yesterday..........they got a nasty shock though, the water is still freezing cold ! Lovely photo again Alan. Have a lovely day all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2014, 10:11 AM

Morning everyone, dark and drizzle here..
Im at work, so I dont mind so much, hope theres no Hangovers this morning
after Padys day..lol
Have a good Tuesday all.

Shazy..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top