Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 05:53 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

Taken at the top of Zugspitz, Germany's highest mountain.
I was round at my son's new house to do a spot of painting for him. While there I planted a dozen hedging plants for him and in the process I dug up a crowbar, a pool ball, a slate tile and a fair bit of concrete. His newly acquired garden appears to be a rubbish tip.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 08:24 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Smashing picture .....
Good morning all
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 08:57 AM

Good morning all, nice piccie Alan.

Foggy here, but I expect it'll lift soon.

Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 09:14 AM

Good morning all thick fog here.

Waiting for my husband to get back from his doctor's appointment at 7:50am, I hate him driving in fog

Going to our daughter's later when our G/daughter's tutors have gone but need to do some shopping first.

Enjoy your day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 09:18 AM

Morning all.

Sounds like you're one of the 'Time Team' Assistants Alan.

Lovely sunny morning here in Essex.

Going out in a minute, just to do a bit of window shopping while it's nice out.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 09:20 AM

Happy Thursday all

We have fog this morning too - no sunshine and clear skies until this afternoon.

Gorgeous picture Alan
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 10:08 AM

A very tired, frazzled and angry Jazzi reporting for roll call. I only have to say three words: those barstewards upstairs!

Still awake at 4.15am, with a headache, so took paracetamols and stress relief tablets. Tossing and turning still, up at 7.30 to make coffee. So not sure if any sleep was had at all.

I went to bed gone midnight and their noise, thereafter, continued for hours. The usual continuous slamming, water running forever (!!!!!), then what sounded like nookie. Then silence. But I'm fired up and well awake.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 10:15 AM

Good morning fellow members it is thick fog here this morning and I am not sure if I will get out to do the weekly shop.

I am still feeling ill and waiting to hear results from tests to see why I have had a 'virus' and respiratory tract infection since January . It seems never ending.
I may just stay home and potter.

Enjoy your day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 10:29 AM

buenas dias all. Sunny but chilly here right now. We had a sunny but cold day yesterday, today I think will be the same, although rain is forecast, it often is but never seems to get here. Off to my coffee morning soon, then I´ve promised to go with a friend to sort out car insurance for her newly re-registered car to Spanish plates. I hope you get rid of your virus very soon Meg . Have a nice day all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2014, 10:37 AM

Morning everyone, it was Foggy earlier, but lifted now..
Im off to my Daughters at lunchtime, catch up
Have a good day all, and enjoy ur Thursday.

Shazy..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top