Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 06:23 PM

Malaysian Airline Mystery

What has happened to this plane ! ?
Such a nightmare for relatives of those on board - can only hope there is a good outcome and it has landed somewhere .....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 06:30 PM

Re: Malaysian Airline Mystery

Patsy darlin' there's some pretty deep subterranean trenches in that part of the world, and if that 'plane did nose dive into the sea, its going to go down very deep before it hits the bottom.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 06:49 PM

Thanks Joe - didn't know that ......
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Thanks Joe - didn't know that ......
When are you two getting married
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 08:31 PM

Quite a mystery, isn't it?
In this technological age, things like planes don't just disappear surely?
When you consider satellite pictures can show your house/garden .....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

11-03-2014, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Quite a mystery, isn't it?
In this technological age, things like planes don't just disappear surely?
When you consider satellite pictures can show your house/garden .....
Exactly - it really has me on edge, thinking and waiting for news - I'm in turmoil for the relatives, nothing worse than not knowing ..........
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 08:50 PM

Apparently there are some places around there where the equipment doesn't work. Must be terrible waiting!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 09:00 PM

I know how you feel Patsy. I woke up to the news on Saturday morning when I was waiting for my son and Granddaughter to arrive here at 10.50am by plane from France.
Something catastrophic must have happened for it to be so quick.
It happened a few years ago when the flight from Rio to Paris went down
They took ages to find it and only when they found the black box did
they understand what had happened.
Just hope it was quick for them, bless.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Patsy darlin' there's some pretty deep subterranean trenches in that part of the world, and if that 'plane did nose dive into the sea, its going to go down very deep before it hits the bottom.
Yes, and I'm afraid that is the most likely explanation. So tragic for all the families of passengers and crew. I hope that at least they get some confirmation soon, although I suspect that is unlikely.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-03-2014, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Joe, me old pal, me old beauty. What a load of drivel! MH370 was flying over the Gulf of Thailand (part of the South China Sea) maximum depth something like 80 metres, mean depth probably half that.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top