Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 06:59 PM

Katie Price

This women has always turned my stomach, never have liked her(like Jodie Marsh)

But I think she has gone to far with her public utterances and I think that for the sake of her children they should be brought up by their Fathers, she is coming across as mentally unstable
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 07:02 PM

Re: Katie Price

Originally Posted by galty ->
This women has always turned my stomach, never have liked her(like Jodie Marsh)

But I think she has gone to far with her public utterances and I think that for the sake of her children they should be brought up by their Fathers, she is coming across as mentally unstable
Unfortunately this will mean splitting the children up (different Fathers)
I believe Peter Andre genuinely loves the little lad that isn't his.

I am disappointed in KP I thought she had changed, apparently not
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 07:43 PM

Dont like her, never have, and sadly it seems the children are the least of her worries,

Its a "look after my image" that is the most important thing to her.... unfortunately she is doing it no favours
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 08:16 PM

I dislike almost all celebs who are famous without earning it - i.e not having an ounce of talent!!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 09:39 PM

Like Jackie I have never liked Katie Price nor Peter Andre really-its those children I feel for and what sort of future have they got.
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 10:54 PM

I used to like her, she had a good'un when she found Peter.....He loved Harvey like he was his own son......She's a fool x
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 10:56 PM

Have no time for her, she is disgusting.............Feel sorry for those poor children though..
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I dislike almost all celebs who are famous without earning it - i.e not having an ounce of talent!!
+1

"Famous for being famous" - pah!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 10:38 AM

I don't know much about KP except that she had a breast enlargement and seems to be talked about a lot for some reason I can't work out .

It always amazes me that men should find breast enlargements attractive.
If I was a man I am sure I would prefer 'small but natural' to 'large and artificial' particularly taking into account that a woman who is going to be a mother should be capable of giving a baby the best start and for me that includes breast feeding (I should imagine you can't breast feed after having an enlargement)

I am rather dismayed that people like KP have portrayed an image that so many young girls wish to emulate. What for me is a grotesque image of woman now seems to be becoming the norm.
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I agree with Azz. And children want to be like ............ meaningless role models.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top