Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 06:45 PM

Dead Frog

A young boy walks into a whore house dragging a dead frog. He asks the man at the front desk if he can have a woman and the man says ''No, son. You have to be 18.'' The boy hands the man a one hundred dollar bill and the man tells him to go upstairs to Room 7. Then the boy asks the man if he can have a girl with active herpes. The man says ''No, I'm sorry, but all of our girls are clear.'' The boy hands him another one hundred dollar bill and the man tells him to go upstairs to Room 4. About twenty minutes later, the boy comes back and the man at the front desk asks the boy why he is dragging a dead frog and why he wanted a girl with herpes.

''Well, tonight when the babysitter comes over, I'll have sex with her and give her herpes. Then, when my dad takes her home, she will give it to him. Then, when my parents have sex tonight, my mom will get it too. Then tomorrow morning when my dad goes to work my mom will give herpes to the mailman, and he's the bastard that ran over my frog!'''
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 07:17 PM

Re: Dead Frog

Excuse me Longfellow but compared to the original you are rubbish as a poet. What is the point of this as I don't think it is funny and I have a great sense of humour. This is not the first you have put on here. I don't find it entertaining at all. I wont mention it again but just to let you know what one person on here thinks of these jokes, they are not jokes and not funny.
If you can type as much as you have on this post, with no spelling mistakes
I presume you are a well educated person. Please show us that side of
you and not this nonsense part. From a person who loves a sense of humour and would happily praise anyone for that funny moment.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 07:29 PM

Sorry Sandra but it made me laugh. It's probably a man's joke.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 11:38 PM

It could be the case there are two Longfellow's in operation. Alan, you should know better.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2014, 11:59 PM

I have mentioned before, some things belong in the Adult Humour Section (if not the bin)
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 02:27 AM

are you suggesting that a bin is akin to a adult humour section? - we don't want any bins on here - bin there done that!
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 02:42 AM

Bowie Eyes ..
I wasn't crazy about the joke ... but that was my taste
.. His joke wasn't very vulgar at all ..

Why the heck are you criticizing longfellow ...
The way you are acting .. I think you are hilarious ...
You just made that joke so funny ..
Please comment on others so I can really have a good laugh ...
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 02:43 AM

I got a big wheely bin.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 05:14 AM

stop bragging again ploppy - I've seen it it's average size - and make sure you keep it clean or you may catch herpes!

sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2014, 05:28 AM

Wow gumbud .. I refuse to flirt with you from now on ...
I didn't realizes you where a man's man ...
Ploppy why are you going around displaying
your.... you know what ... to smiley ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top